Intro

Hello!

It's October, and frequently, people participate in Inktober or a writing challenge or any sort of creative challenge.

I can't draw, but I can write.

This idea randomly came to me a couple days ago, and I wanted to challenge myself. So I went to the Internet and searched for an Inktober prompt list that caught my eye and/or called to me. And thus, this writing challenge was born.

Similar to Inktober, I will be following the prompt list pictured above and I will be writing a short story every day based around the prompt. I haven't prewritten anything, so all of this is original, spur-of-the-moment content. I may write with original characters, characters I've already created, or maybe even fictional characters. I'm not sure yet, but we'll see as it goes. But all storylines and ideas will be my own.

(Added 10/2/20: I just want to clarify that this is not the official Inktober prompt list! I know there have been issues surrounding the creator of Inktober and I wanted to be sensitive to that stuff!)

Trigger warnings will be included at the beginning of each chapter as needed for specific triggering topics that may be included. General warnings will be mentioned at the beginning of each chapter (ex. language, sexual content, gore, etc.).

If you would like to join me in this challenge, you may! You can use other prompt lists too if this one doesn't speak to you. I won't require anyone to join, it's totally up to you. If you do this, though, let me know! I'd love to read yours! If you don't want to or don't have time, that's perfectly fine too!

I think I've covered all the main points of this, so let's get going! Enjoy!

Welcome to "31 Days".