PROLOUGE (PART 1): Welcome to Hopes Peak high

hahahhah this is the first part ima make this bold so u can tell it apart from the actual story that's all I wanted to say rn k byeee

____________________________________________________________

(??? POV)

'Ah finally my first day at hopes peak' I thought as I anxiously walked toward my classroom. Oh I should probably introduce myself my name is Zen, Zen Sakura.

*ENTER  Z E N  S A K U R A*

 'Wait what's happening oh.......

I've been knocked out

(Zen is dReAMinG)

"Huh? Where am I?.... oh right i was knocked out" I said out loud. "WELCOME PLAYER 14 AKA: ULTAMATE SOCCER PLAYER" I winced at the ultimate that was given to me all those years ago.

(fLaSHbaCK= Zen age 5 around September)

"(DeAd NAmE) you're gonna come with me to our soccer game today alright?" said my father. "GASP I GET TO SEE YOU PLAY TODAY?" I exclaimed happily. "yes yes calm down" he said "HURRAY" I said as I tossed my stuffed animal in the air. "can I go on the field before the game?" I asked, He chuckled "sure." "AWSOME" I said as I ran onto the field. I had a few friends from a game before 'I cant wait to play with them' I thought as I stared at the ball. "Hey guyss!" They all turned to face me. "uh um m-my dad sa-said I-I caan play" I managed to get out. They all beamed "wait for realsies" one of them asked. "Of course!" I said with a big smile. the younger kid said "What are we waiting for lets play!" I looked at my dad and gave him a thumbs up, he looked kinda anxious but I thought that was because I was making friends with boys. As soon as we started playing (I was goalie bc I didn't really know how to play) I was on a block score of 15. No one thought much of it until I wanted to switch to a scorer (I forgot the term don't @ me). I never lost. I thought I was doing ok since I just started but then I realized the parents weren't watching their kids play.

They were watching me

( you probably didn't know this but I absolutely hate attention bc I have anxiety) even though i was distracted I still managed to keep up my streak bumping it to 30 wins. everyone was astonished I soon ended the game by purposely losing. I went over to my dad and tugged on his shirt with tears in my eyes I asked "C-can we go ho*sniffles*me now"

(back to the present)

"Who are you? Reveal yourself this instant!" I said while tears strung down my face. "ugh get out of the way" the person said. 'Hm that kinda sounded like a girls voice' "HELLO CAN YOU HEAR ME" the voice boomed. I covered my ears and yelled "YESS". "oh ok good" they said 'geez that was loud' I thought. "WHO ARE YOUU." I asked. "that's not important right now sweetheart" the voice explained. 'sweetheart?' i thought "ok bla blah you're gonna be put in a killing game bla blah-". "WHAT??!?!?!" I exclaimed. "oh you'll be fine since I have taken quite a liking to you" they giggled "I think we'll do just fine upupupu."
...

TO BE CONTINUED

...

__________________________________________________________

mwahaha I'm so evil anywayssss, the mastermind is different than the one in the game dont worry. also the mastermind do b being kinda freaky smh. this is my first time ever sharing a story I made so I hope yall enjoy!! ik his backstory seems different from the average Danganronpa background but this is just a little part there's more. dont come for me ima smol bean.

528 words (ik its kinda short)