CH 7: cuddles are fun(comfort chapter still related to the plot)

song iz

i rly like this song ok >:(

____________________________________________________________

(??? P.O.V)

as soon as that dumbass bear finished talking Kokichi-sama started walking away. i was following him closely behind intrigued by every little thing he does. I'm no stalker so i slowly approached him and tapped on his shoulder. i think i startled him >~<. its alright though since he turned around. "Hmm~ whos this" he said teasingly. i blushed a bit and spoke. "um hello my name is Uochi Kotoko"

*E N T E R  U O C H I  K O T O K O*

i said nervously. I'm one of his biggest fans since i AM the ultimate sidekick. "and what business do you have with me?" he asked smirking. "ah well I'm one of your fans. I'm the ultimate sidekick and i was wondering.... if you would give me the pleasure of being your sidekick!" i blurted slurring some words. i was blushing heavily with stars in my eyes wondering if he'll let me. "OoohH A FAN" he cooed enthusiastically. "well if your loyal ill think about it" he assured winking and then leaving. about now was the time to celebrate but since he hasn't confirmed my query i have to put that on hold. 

(P.O.V. Zen)

Rantaro was being really fidgety and his calm, cool composure was replaced by a nervous mess. an idea struck me. it was kinda embarrassing but i didn't mind. so i put that plan in action by grabbing Rantaro's hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. he looked over at me and i swear he was blushing. he looked away as soon as he met my eyes and squeezed back. i smiled at the gesture and we didn't part hands until we got to our room. when we finally got to the door i opened it for him since he's upset. "a-ah thanks " he gaped. i feel like he is more on edge since we got our motives. i wonder what's going through his mind right at this moment.  "so what is it u wanted to talk about" i asked after closing the door. "its....... my motive" he said looking at the ground. i couldn't hear him very well but it still made me fidget with worry. "what about it?" i asked looking at him. he looked away. "ah well here" he handed me the paper in which it was on. i read over it was confused. it said 'are they really waiting?' which horrified me. how dare Monokuma bring them into this. after horror, rage filled me to the brim, but i managed to stay calm for Rantaro's sake. "Uh.. so...." he nervously spilled out. i patted the bed beside me, telling him to sit down. "do you wanna talk about it? or just forget it and throw it in the trash" i asked folding the paper and hiding it from view. "ah I'd rather just leave it in a drawer or something" he replied. "alright then" i said getting up and moving near the closet. i threw it in there onto the top shelf and sat back down. "there ya go" i calmly moved and laid onto the bed. he looked over and smiled. I'm guessing he already knew what i was going to do so i just stretched my arms out and made a grabby motion. he laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. we usually do this when the other is stressed or worried. "mm you're the best" he smiled into my shoulder. i giggled. "thanks you're the best too" i closed my eyes. "oh right... are we gonna sleep like this?" i asked. "probably" he replied looking down at me. "mmk hold on.. let me just take this off" i got up and started to take off my binder from inside my shirt. i finally got it off and laid back down. then i grabbed Rantaro and pulled myself closer to him. then we fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________

kind of a comfort chapter ig? sorry I've been having a hard time lately so i couldn't update. and my computers been so freaking laggy like gah dayum. we tried to fix it.. its basically the same smh. but uh hope you enjoyed this small chapter. thanks for reading!! Zen big spoon confirmed lol (658 words)