CH 2: Welcome to DANGANRONPA

sonngg issss

____________________________________________________________

(Zen's P.O.V)

As soon as I started reading it I was in shock. It mentioned the same thing that that dream I had said. I looked on the back of the letter. to my shock It was addressed to Kirumi-san. I handed her the paper along with the letter. "what's this?" she asked looking worried. "its addressed to you so u should read it and find out."  I told her. she scanned the paper and looked over to me "we should head to the gym" she suggested "is that what the note said?" I asked her. "yes that is precisely what it said." she answered 

~later at the gym~

We slowly approached the door. "HEY! wait up!" someone said. "Hmm?" I said as I turned around. I stopped in shock. "Rantaro- kun!?!?!" I exclaimed. He looked over at me "Zen- kun?!?!?" he said with a surprised look on his face. 'Wait why is Rantaro here?' I thought. "What are you doing here?" we said at the same time. "JINX!" we exclaimed together. We stared in silence for a second. We both burst out laughing. I looked over at Kirumi "You must be so confused right now" I said. "Yes I suppose I am" she looked at us with a surprised look on her face. "How do you two know each other?" she asked. "Ok so this is Rantaro Amami, The Ultimate Adventurer " he waved.

*ENTER  R A N T A R O  A M A M I*

 "Wait that's my ultimate?" he said. "yeah well that's what I remember anyways" I shrugged "oh" he said. 'I cant believe he forgot his ultimate lol' I thought. "Ok back to this. This might sound ridiculous but we were in a killing game together" I told her. She stared in shock "Is that supposed to be a joke?" She looked in disbelief. " Nope he's 100% serious" Rantaro said "I- well that's a surprise. Anyway we should get going now" Kirumi said. "Yeah your probably right" Rantaro and I said. We headed right into the gym. Everyone looked at us. From habit I hid behind Rantaro. "Hey hey hey u still shy?" He joked. Blushing I nodded. "Pfft ok um hello everyone" He said. Everyone looked at him in confusion, or more accurately they were looking at me. "Come on introduce yourself" He whispered. "uh" I tried to come out from hiding but they were all staring at me. "I cant" I said "I- I wanna go home". He sighed and picked me up "Hello everyone my name is Rantaro and this is Zen" He introduced us. I was panicking so I waved stiffly. "H- hello" I squeaked. Kirumi came over and put a hand on my shoulder. "Hello everyone my name is Kirumi Tojo. I'm guessing you don't know why you're here either" Kirumi told them. Everyone nodded. ' Wow Kirumi- san is so smart' I thought. My thoughts were interrupted by some wack black and white build a bear. 

(Kirumi's P.O.V)

"Hello everyone my name is Monokuma!!" The bear exclaimed.

~Over intercoms~

*ENTER  M O N O K U M A*

"Starting today you will all live the rest of your lives HERE" it said. "Oh boy not again" Rantaro-san and Zen-san said under their breath. 'Could that have meant this is something that happened to them?' I wondered. "YOU CANT KEEP US HERE" a girl with blue hair yelled "WE WILL NOT BE YOUR PRIZONERS" she went on. "Upupupu yes I can and I will!" Monokuma said happily. 'Oh no' I thought.

...

TO BE CONTINUED

...

____________________________________________________________

Umm so authors notes I'm gonna do a loooot of editing to all my posts whether they are published or not bc I'm not very good at spelling, grammar and stuff but uhh if I suddenly change a chapters name it cuz I don't like it or it doesn't go with the chapter ;-;. So u might wanna finish reading the amount of chapters then read it again but if its finished u don't have to worry bout it. whew sorry this took so long to get out. I had no motivation to write what so ever. welp now yall know I'm not dead. I know I know you guys are probably like ' that's not what their like b4 the game.' I'm changing them to fit what I think they're like so shhhh. I don't remember what I wanted to say so byeee. (603 words)