Their baby

Sadie breathed lightly in her sleep, her brown hair covered her face as she slept peacefully on Promise's bed. However, Tori tossed and turned all night and eventually had to get up to grab a drink of water. 

Promise viewed all of this as she laid next to Sadie. She could not sleep after the little incident that happened a few hours ago. So she laid there on her bed and just looked at both girls sleeping to maybe help her feel sleepy. She couldn't however and so she just stayed up holding the cross close to her chest. 

It is 11am now, Monday October 5th. The girls should all be in school right now, but the Principal announced on the school's twitter page that school was closed for Monday and Tuesday of the school week to give family and friends time to grieve for their loss. 

Not only grieving, but there was so much more going on. One of their students is no where to be found, another checked herself into a mental hospital, and a few more are paranoid and confused out of their minds. Promise falls into the paranoid and confused part of the group. 

As she laid in bed, she could smell the stench growing on her. Her hair started to smell, her armpits were musty, and the body odor started to grow. She felt disgusting, and she is positive that she looked worse. 

Not to mention how swollen her eyes are from all that crying. She felt like absolute shit, and to top everything off, she cannot remember anything that happened to help Detectives solve this case. 

She thought about Giselle's mom, Miss. Robinson. That poor woman must be going through it hard to lose her husband and only daughter all in 2 different years. She's all alone now with their dog. 

Thinking of Miss. Robinson made Promise remember that her car is still parked in the driveway of her house. She had left it there when she went over Giselle's Friday, the day of the party, and the girls ubered to the party. 

There is no way her father will let her leave his sight. She might as well kiss that car goodbye for a while because she is not going anywhere for a long time. 

There was a small groan coming from the corner of the room, Tori. Her eyes are still closed, but she is yawning and stretching as she is slowly waking up. Well, she's been in and out of sleep all night so this isn't the first time she is waking up. 

She opened her eyes, looking around the room. She and Promise made eye contact to which Promise can manage a small smile. Tori gave her a similar small smile. 

"Good morning," Tori said. 

"Good morning," Promise responded. "How'd you sleep?" 

Tori shrugged, "Like shit." 

Promise nodded, "Sorry."

"Girl no don't apologize," She got up then. "I haven't been sleeping much." 

She walked over to her phone that is plugged in and sitting on Promise dresser. 

She scrolled through her messages as she continued talking to Promise. 

"How'd you sleep?" she asked. 

Promise just shook her head, "I didn't."

Tori gave another small smile, "I don't think none of us did."

She then looked at Sadie who is sound asleep. 

"Except that bitch right there."

Promise looked at Sadie then began to laugh a little, Tori joined in with this and both girls were laughing for the first time in a few days. 

Then, Tori stopped laughing and began scrunching her nose. She made a face then looked at Promise as she said, "Do you smell that?" 

Promise looked away for a second then back at her, "Smell what?"