Chapter 2 - Part 10 - Trial

We stood around the podiums and looked at each other, all of our eyes filled with great suspicion of one another. 

Simon Brown:

 "Alright, before this trial starts I want to confirm something. How many of you have heard of the serial killer Genocide Jill?" 

Sarah Blithers:

 "Simon now isn't the time to talk about your personal interests..."

 Simon Brown:

 "Shut up."

 Nathan Ular:

 "I've never heard of her, or him. Although maybe they're a they..."

Archer Plains:

"She's a she. And wasn't she a serial killer who would kill men with scissors?"

Simon nodded

Lucy Wids:

 "What's she got to do with this trial? I mean she was around in like what 2010? She's probably dead by now."

Benjamin Quillet:

 "Well we noticed that this case has quite a few similarities to a Genocide Jill case. Perhaps it was a copycat crime?" 

Amelia Bones:

 "Oh? A copycat crime you say? Well then, I think we have our culprit!" 

Isabelle Davis:

 "Oh?" 

Amelia Bones:

 "Archer Plains! You are the culprit behind this case!"

Nathan Ular:

 "SAY THAT TO MY FACE BITCH!" 

 Amelia Bones:

 "Nathan it'd be advised that you put your little "friendship" aside whilst in the trial grounds. Besides, Archer's a stalker. He's probably into loads of creepy stuff! And my guess is he's killed someone before this dumb game even started!" 

Archer Plains:

 "Just because I'm a stalker doesn't mean I'm a violent person. I don't stalk people because I want to kill them. I stalk them for the thrill of putting anxiety in one's gut over wether somebody is behind you or not."

Nathan Ular:

 "See! Not creepy at all!"

Sarah Blithers:

 "Well how about we discuss it? That should help us."

- NON STOP DEBATE -

Lucy Wids:

 "Uuurrrgggh, why are we even discussing this?!"

 Sarah Blithers:

 "Because I said so."

 Amelia Bones:

 "Anyways, Archer's gotta be the killer!"

 Nathan Ular:

 "Stop saying stupid things like that! There's no evidence for it!"

 - POCKET KNIFE -

- BREAK -