Chapter 3 - Part 3 - Daily Life

I woke up as usual and headed to the Mono-Resteraunt. The first thing I noticed was that Simon and Lucy were missing. "Hey, has anybody seen Simon and Lucy?" I asked, confused on where the two had gone. "No. We haven't seen them since yesterday." Mary replied. There seemed to be a lot of fear in her voice. 

 "W-Where could they be?" Archer mumbled. "I thought it would be obvious to you." Nathan said rather suddenly. Archer hid behind his scarf. "Did you two get into a fight?" I asked them. I heard Sarah sigh "They've been at this all morning... Lets just ignore them. We need to search for them." And so we set off to look for Lucy and Simon. 

Whilst we were walking, I overheard Nathan and Archer arguing "Nathan can you please stop acting like this and listen?" Archer mumbled. "Shut up. You know exactly what you did." They then both went silent. 

 "Hey guys!" I turned around to see Zoe dragging Simon over to us "I found Simon!" Once Zoe stopped, Simon adjusted his suit and said "Ugh, I was busy searching for the dumb comedian." I decided to go off on my own to find Lucy. 

As I walked, I noticed Amelia following me. I smiled at her and she then caught up to me. "So, what do you think happened to the bitch?" She asked me. " I don't know... " The truth was I had an idea, but I didn't like it at all. 

We then entered the storage room. That's when we saw it

 That's when we saw it

Lucy Wids body... Lying on the floor.... Dead

 "A body has been discovered!"

 The others quickly rushed over and they all gasped when they saw the body. Except for Nathan, he remain completely calm. There was a deadly silence, but it was soon interrupted by a cry from Archer. "W-Why would somebody do this?!" 

 "Why the fuck do you think?!" Nathan snapped back. I started worrying about the two boys. Just yesterday they were best friends but now they hated each others guts. It didn't make sense. "They did it to escape you dumbass! Honestly you act like you have the IQ of a brick-"

 "Shut up!" Archer suddenly yelled. " I have feeling too you asshole! " he shouted at Nathan. He looked as if he was trying not to cry. He then suddenly ran away.

I sighed. Hopefully those two would make up.

Especially when there was investigating to be done.