Chapter 2 - Part 15 - Execution + Post Execution

(WARNING! I normally don't put specific warnings like this in the chapters but this executions contains a lot of self harm so if you are triggered by that I recommend you skip to the end of the execution)

Tyler was dragged by the chain just like Emma and we all looked as the screen came down from above. 

Scissor Sacrifice - Tyler Hudson Ultimate Hairdressers Execution

Tyler was in a completely plane white room, like the ones you'd find in an insane asylum. There was nothing in the room except for a stool with a pair of Monokuma style scissors on it. There was a sign attached to the stool.

 "Do it yourself"

 Tyler stared at it for a second, then grabbed the scissors from the stool and stabbed his arm. He gave a small yelp in pain but proceeded to stab other parts of his body. After a while, he was almost completely covered in blood. But he was still barely alive. He used the last of his strength to stab himself right in the head.

He then collapsed on the floor, the white room now completely covered in his blood

- end of execution -

Everyone was shocked into complete silence. I felt as if I was going to throw up. "You may all leave now!" Monokuma said, cheerful as ever. I headed straight for the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. This was too much to handle. What was next? Who else would kill an innocent soul and he killed brutally?!

I then looked up from the bathroom floor, and what I saw surprised me and left me with great confusion...

- chapter 2 end -