Chapter 4 - Part 10 - Trial

Lukas Jones:

 "The way Zoe's been acting around you proves you're the culprit."

 Simon looked panicked, but he quickly calmed himself

Simon Brown:

 "Is that really the only thing you have to prove I'm guilty?"

 Lukas Jones:

 "There's plenty of things! And Benjamin can tell us them! Tell em Benjamin!"

 I have a feeling that Lukas has no idea what he's talking about... But there is still something I can say to back up his claims...

- NON STOP DEBATE -

Lukas Jones:

 "Come on Bejamin, tell him the truth!"

 Simon Brown:

 "You're just making things up at this point."

 Mary Kimly:

 "But... There's something about what happened before we found the body..."

 Simon Brown:

 "Shut up, I know absolutely nothing about the murder of Nathan Ular."

- LOCKED DOOR -

- BREAK -

Benjamin Quillet:

 "Are you sure about that Simon? Because your announcement this morning contradicts that."

 Simon Brown:

 "H-Huh?"

 Benjamin Quillet:

 "Well, you were the first to tell us all than Nathan had died... But when we got to his room the door was locked! So, unless you have any other kind of rebuttal, we'll have to vote for you."

Simon Brown:

 " N-Now hold on a minute-"

Sarah Blithers:

 "S-Simon?"

 Simon seemed shocked into silence. He didn't speak. Nobody did. Until suddenly...

Zoe Grey:

 "N-No! Don't vote Simon!"

 Isabelle Davis:

 "Zoe? What's wrong?"

 Zoe Grey:

 "It's not Simon it's not Simon! Please... Tell them Simon... T-Tell them!"

Simon Brown:

 "I can't do that, you know what will happen to your if I-"

Zoe Grey:

 "I don't care! I don't want you to die... Please..."

Simon took a couple of seconds to compose himself and take a couple of deep breathes, then he spoke

Simon Brown:

 "Alright, fine. 

I knew Zoe was the culprit from the very beginning, and I know who the second culprit is."