Chapter 1: Who am I?

Apple's POV:

Ugh... Where... Where am I? Who am I? Why am I in this place? I just looked around and saw a stone said R.I.P
Apple. So... I am Apple? Why can't I remember anything? Wait... I think I remember someone named Onion... I think he was my roommate. I wander off into the bushes. I saw an animal which has triangle ears, long tail,whiskers and a fluffy body... I don't know who is this... animal is but I didn't hurt it. Some times later I found some people who are killing other people? I don't understand. I saw a guy with blond hair, a sweater and glasses. Wait a minute... Is that Onion? It is him...!

Onion's POV:

Killing all these zombies are tiring... Huh? There something in the bushes. I bet it's another zom- Apple?! Is that him? Oh my god it is him! I ran to give Apple a hug but Hot Dog pulled me and said "Onion no, Apple is dead. He is part of the zombies!". Hot Dog does have a point of that but Apple started talking and said "What are you talking about...?". Me and the crew were surprised that Apple can talk because all of the undeads can't talk. Cotton Candy remember that she did a little reaserch about the zombies. She said "Guys! I think Apple can talk because there is a 10% chance that an undead can be part of a human's life but they will have memories lost and become emotionless". I was happy that Apple is part of us!

Apple's POV:

Onion and the rest of the people I don't remember took me to their base. I was confuse but can't feel any emotions right now but their base was very cozy. They started talking to each other in privately. I did nothing but I did saw a little girl coming from the other room. She doesn't seem really scare but she did wave at me so I wave back. This girl who has red hair come over me and said "So... Apple who can you remember?". I pointed at Onion because he is the only one who I can remember.

Onion's POV:

I was really surprised that he could remember me. I mean we did have some fun adventures in the past. Burger talked to me and said "Onion, since Apple can remember you, you will be training him. You will also teach him emotions". What Burger said was actually true because Apple is the only one who remember me.

I hope you enjoy my first story in Wattpad! I will continue this in the future.
Art: by me
Words: 446