Chapter 3: Pink Eyes

Onion's POV:

At 11:54 PM, I didn't sleep because I was thinking of Apple. It felt like I love him. Welp, now I am guessing I have a crush on him. I went to sleep because I think it's late right now.

~The next day~

Apple's POV:

I was waiting for Onion to wake up to teach me. He finally woke up. I was happy to see him. We went to the "place" that Onion called it which I can't remember it's name. We've did the training a lot. After that, Onion teach me emotions. "So tell me which emotions you want me to teach you." Onion asks. "Anger." I replied. Onion is thinking of what makes me angry and got the idea and said "YOU ARE THE MOST WORST FRIEND EVER!". It didn't actually made me mad but it made me sad. He kept going with the fake mean words until I got mad and said "YOU KNOW WHAT? I HATE YOU!"  Onion smiles and I got really confused. He said "Congrats Apple, you learned angerness". I just realized that now... "What emotions do you want to learn next?" He said. "Love...?" I replied with a little bit confusion. Onion face turn red and had pink heart eyes. "Hey, why do you have pink heart eyes?" I asks. He then look at the mirror and was shocked. He said "OKAY APPLE I THINK IT'S TIME TO END THIS LESSONS HERE I THINK THE OTHER NEED HELP." It felt like he is lying.

Onion's POV:

OH GOD, MY EYES TURN PINK!! IS IT BAD? IS IT WEIRD? I thought. I went to sit down and think. Maybe the pink eyes means that I like Apple. It is true that I like him. Some hours later of me thinking about Apple, French Fry came up to me and said "Hey Onion, is it me or is your eyes pink?" I cover my eyes and replied "I-Its nothing F-French Fry!" French Fry look at me with a wide mouth and said "You. Have. A. Crush. On. Someone!!" I was blushing very hard and replied "N-No I d-don't!". "Before you said anything else, 1. I promised I won't tell anyone!
And 2. Just tell me your crush!! Is it Cotton Candy?" she said. "Actually, it's a-a g-guy." I nervously replied. She said "Oh you're gay? That good! So is it Hot Dog or Burger?". "It's A-Apple..." I still replied nervously. "OH MY GOD I SHIP IT!!!" She said very excitedly and scream like an fangirl. I pretty much cover my face and blush very much. Apple is very cute to be honest...♥

I pretty much won't upload alot in my YouTube channel since I have lost motivation on animating. Motivation really wants me to countinue writing this story so I will be very active in Wattpad until I finish this.
Art: by me
Words: 490