Chapter 7: Bad Nightmare

2 months later...

Apple's POV:

Me and Onion are getting along very easily but there is something wrong with me. Everytime whenever I look at someone that is human, I randomly get hungry. Whenever I eat foods, I always throw up.

Is it me who is getting weird or is it just me getting sick? I thought of it. I went over to talked to Onion about this

"Hey Onion..."

"Oh hey applehead, what's wrong?"

"Oh my god, please stop calling me applehead. Anyways, there is something wrong with me.."

"Why? What's wrong? Are you sick?"

"I don't know but everytime I look at... Someone who is... Human, I get hungry but whenever I ate something that is not human, I felt like I wanna throw up... Do you know what's going on with me?"

"Hmm... Sorry Appy, I don't know what's the problem but I think Cotton Candy knows since she always do some research about zombies."

"Why does she wanted to research about zombies anyways?"

"She said that she wanted to find a cure for the undeads to turned them back into humans..."

"Oh."

Me and Onion went over to Cotton Candy's room which is beside Burger's Room. Onion knocked on her door.

"Come in!" She said.

We went into her room and her room was kinda messy.

"So, what's the problem lovebirds?"

"Well, Apple said that whenever he looks at people who are human, he gets hungry. But when he ate some foods, he throw up. So I was thinking maybe you know that?"

"Hmm... Let me check..."

Cotton Candy went to her computer to search something about this.

"Oh no..."

"What?"

"I think Apple wanted to eat humans... Meaning he might eat us."

"W-What?"

I was scared that I might eat my friend, especially Onion. I look at him and he look... Wait no! I can't eat my friends.

Onion's POV:

I can't belive this...

"Don't worry, I might find something to make him try eating normal stuffs. But for now he has to be locked up in a room for a while or not."

"Okay.."

I didn't want to lock my own boyfriend in a room. He is too precious to be locked up in a room but I have no choice.

I went to an empty room with a bed in it to put Apple in it. I was a bit worried that he might get lonely.

  At night time...

Apple's POV:

I was getting crazy because it's was too dark and lonely. I calm myself down and went to bed and slept for a while...

Narrator's POV:

Apple went to sleep. He began to have some dreams. His dream is about how he died.

Apple's POV:

I was very confuse at first but then I hear someone saying "It's time~"

[⚠ WARNING: THIS CONTAINS MURDER AND BLOODS ⚠ ]

It's was creepily weird. But then this person has a axe on their hand and started chopping my arm off.

"HELP!" I said.

I kept repeating those words until the person finally kills me off. I was almost dead. They started to cook my body parts and started eating them.

I woke up crying and scared.

Is that person gonna eat me?! I thought.

I was crying and shivering because I was scared that the person is gonna killed me again.

Onion's POV:

I woke up and heard crying. I went over to see who is crying. Apple was crying a lot and look traumatized.

"Appy! Are you okay?" I said as I was trying to calm him down.

"I don't want them to find me..." Apple quietly says as he kept repeating those words.

"Apple! What's wrong?"

"They are going to find me. I just know it..."

"F-Find you?! Who's gonna find you?"

"Them... They were eating my body parts as I took my last breath..."

"You mean the one who k-kidnapped you?"

"How d-did you know t-that? Are you the one who ate m-me?! Explain!"

"Apple, I'll explain. You went missing for the past 4 years ago. I was getting worried so I went and tried to find you. I was shocked that you were already dead. I wanted revenge so I killed the person who ate you."

Apple was still scared but hugs me. I hug him back and then he pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry.." Apple look down as he apologized

"What? Why? You haven't done anything wrong!"

"I shouldn't have went missing 4 years ago to make you sad..."

"Hey, it's okay. I should've protected you to keep you safe from dangers."

Apple started crying and hug me.

"Shh, it's okay." As I said while calming him a bit down.

"How about we sleep?"

Apple nodded. I gave him an Onion Plushie to make him feel safe. I went back to bed and slept. Apple also went to bed and slept. He hold his Onion Plushie which is adorable.

______________________________________

Wow, didn't thought that was gonna happened huh? Well, sorry for making you read the edgy part (If you like murder and stuff like that then it's fine-) So yeah, bye! (Sorry again for the lazy art, I was gonna make an art that was Apple in bed crying but I suck at it :/)

Art: By me
Words: 883