Chapter 4: Star Love

Apple's POV:

Midnight at 2 AM, I didn't really felt sleepy. I just stare at the wall because I have nothing to do but just stare. I heard a quiet voice saying "Hey Apple. Can I show you something?". I turned around and it was Onion. I ask him "Wha- Onion what are you doing up so early?". "I just wanted to show you something. Follow me." He replied. I followed him. We've went outside which is confusing... He then ask "Okay close your eyes.". I close my eyes and he began to hold my hand. I blush a little but his hand was warm. "Okay, you can open your eyes now!". He said. I opened my eyes and it was beautiful. I saw some stars. Some are twinkling and some are falling. I was gonna said something to Onion but his face look... Sad. "H-Hey, what's wrong?" I asks. He began to cry and said "O-Oh... It's nothing...". I knew he was lying so I said to him "Onion, I know you're lying. You can tell me anything.". "Fine... I tell you.". He replied "I was... Just... Scared...". I was confused at first but he continue saying "I was scared that... I had nobody with me...". "But you've have your friends, French Fry, Cotton Candy, Burger and more!". I commented. "What I meant is... I have nobody to love at first...". He replied "Remember when you said love but I ended that lesson early? Well it because I had a little crush... On you...". I then blush and said nervously "Y-You l-like m-me?". Onion nodded and replied "Well I guess you won't like me back...". I wanted to ask him that I like him back but he then ran quickly...

BOI! This is the shortest story I made like the other chapters but no worries I might make the next chapter longer and the reason why I wanted to make the "love" thing quicker for Apple and Onion is because I ship them like so hard (well, in a cute way :3). I am so sorry if you don't understand.
Art: by me
Word: 361