Chapter 5: I miss you...

Apple's POV:

It's been 3 days straight now since Onion hasn't come back and it's starting to giving me the worries... Cotton Candy came up to me and said "Hey Aps, have you seen Onion? I couldn't find him...". "I don't know... He hasn't come back for 3 days straight now..." I replied. "3 DAYS STRAIGHT?!? He hasn't come back for 3 days straight?!?" She gasped. She then took a deep breath and breath it out repeatly and said "Apple, what happened to him before 3 days? I feel like you know something.". "Onion confesses me of how he likes me..." I nervously replied. Cotton Candy was surprised and made a curvy mouth saying "Ooo, I bet you like him too!". I was a bit nervous but honestly answer "I do like him but he just ran away, thinking I hated him.". "Huh, but why did he thought you hate him?" She ask. "I don't know but I am gonna find him!" I answer. Cotton Candy was a bit worried and said "Are you sure? You look a bit weak...". She is right. I only been trained for like 2 days. But I bravely answer her question "No worries Cotton Candy, I'll be fine!". "Whatever you say Aps." She rolled her eyes.

~9:56 PM~

Apple's POV:

I went to grabbed the axe in the 'place' where Onion teaches me. I packed up some foods, waters and a medkit for Onion. I went outside and walked. A few minutes later, the rains has come. I should've have brought an umbrella I thought of myself.

~2 hours later~

Apple's POV:

It's been 2 hours now that I walked. Maybe Onion is dead... Wait why am I thinking of this?! I heard a loud scream. I went to check and saw Onion surrounded by some zombies and some wolves. I quickly slashed a few of the zombies. A wolf scratch Onion's cheek, bleeding. I killed the wolf and quickly hold Onion's hand. I found a little cave which apparently the zombies and wolves didn't saw us. Onion was panicking and I tried to calm him down. After calming him down, he asks "W-Why did you came?". "Because I miss you! You been gone for 3 days straight!" I loudly replied. "Onion, I love you too, but why did you thought I hated you?!". Onion was scared to answer my question. I kept going with my comment "Tell me!". I repeatedly kept saying until he finally answer "Because I was to scared that you hated me just like the others!". "O-Others?" I confusingly ask. "Apple look, I have alot of crushes back when I was young. I even used to have a crush on French Fry but they were out of my league since I always thought they would hate me...". I was surprised but I am guessing that Onion has Philophobia. I quickly kisses Onion to make him a bit better. His eyes went pink hearts.

Onion's POV:

I... I can't believed he kisses me. I was so scared that I been thinking that alot of 'my crushes' hated me but now there is someone who likes me. Apple ask "Can I bandage your wounds? It's dropping bloods...". I nodded. He then grabbed a medkit from his bag. Apple bandages me carefully so he won't really hurts me. Apple ask again "Do you want some foods?". "Sure." I answer. He grabbed a sandwich from his bag and gave it to me. I was looking at Apple and he looks like he hasn't eaten for days. I cut the sandwich in half and gave it to Apple. Apple said "N-No thanks Onion, I am a zombie. I don't need foods nor sleeps!". "Just eat it you applehead." I replied with a smile. He grabbed the half sandwich and bit it. He gobble the whole sandwich. I was surprised but I didn't mind it. I wanted to sleep but Apple sits in front of the cave looking at the stars. I went to him to look at the stars together.

FINALLY I AM DONE! I'm going to do 20 chapters of this fanfic. Why? Because I have alot of ideas for this. Hope you enjoy it because DANG THIS TOOK ME ABOUT 1 HOUR TO MAKE- (and also sorry for the art. I am kinda lazy :/
Art: by me
Word: 730