Chapter 6: Going Home

Onion's POV:

I woke up and saw Apple sleeping on me. Wow he really wants to act like a human I thought. I kissed Apple's forehead because I think it's cute. I waited for Apple to wake up. After 2 hours of waiting him to wake up, he woke up and saw he was on top of me. His face was red like a cherry. He gets up and said "G-GAH, sorry Onion! I didn't know I slept on you I-". "It's fine Appy." I talked while I cut his words off. I got up and he cover his face. "I-I think w-we should go back home." Apple said. I nodded and went to the little cave to grab the bag. "You ready you applehead?" I commented. "1. Please don't call me applehead, and 2. Yes!" He replied.

~5 hours later~

Apple's POV:

I was getting a bit tired from walking but I kept going. When we finally reach to our home, Onion opened the door and everyone was very joyful to see him and me. "Finally! You guys came back." Burger said. "I thought you guys died but meh this is better than death." Hot Dog commented. "Hey Onion, why is your cheek bandage up?" Cotton Candy ask. "Oh, I was scratch by a wolf but Apple saved me, right Appy?" He replied while looking at me. "Mhm! I even slept on him." I say. I don't know why I said that."Oh speaking of that, did you guys became a couple?" French Fry said as she smirk. "Actually, I think we've might be." Onion replied. Hot Dog and Burger were very supportive of us while French Fry and Cotton Candy screams like a fangirl. Lemon Drop came down from the stairs saying "What's this noisy stuff? I was trying to practice my archery skills.". "Apple and Onion are dating, Lemon Drop!" French Fry screams. Lemon Drop gasped for 5 seconds and said "EEEEEEEEEE!". I have no idea what's going on right now.

~2 hours later~

Onion's POV:

Apple cuddle me for the past 2 hours now. It's really cute when he cuddles me. Everyone was looking at me and Apple like a psychopath. "Would you all stop looking at us? It's kinda creepy..." I ask. "Oh sorry Onion, it's just that you guys look like the most cutest couple ever!" Cotton Candy answer. I rolled my eyes and went to sleep with Apple.

Here is Chapter 6 but for the people who don't have Tumblr, I made an announcement about this. This may or may not contains of spoilers so. 1. They might get married. 2. I lost some motivations so I will cut some parts and only have 15 chapters. 3. They are both switchers, I know Onion is a bit taller than Apple but they are switchers. I don't care if you hate my opinion. 4. Lemon Drop is their adopted child. There is no possible ways to make a male pregnant. And that's all. I might change my writing skills cause I been reading some fanfics in WattPad which made me determined to write better. (Also I made an extra chapter because I was bored so I'll upload it after this :])
Art: by me
Words: 544