Vignettes of love-- The Star, the Storm & the Apple Watch

This is a series of scenarios of the days after Serkan's confession at the seaside and Eda's return. Some have taken inspiration from the on screen story, some parts are totally imaginary

Time & place- At the office after Eda's return.

All through the day they had floated as if on mountains of clouds, their feet above the ground, hardly able to look away from each other, so focused they were on each other. They felt as if they were wrapped in a bubble, the world, the office, the people were outside of it; they could vaguely hear what the world outside talked or did the actions demanded of them mechanically, but no one could penetrate this world between them. Every word spoken, every glance between them, every brush of skin seemed loaded with meaning.

Eda marveled this was the same office, the same people she met everyday because everything seemed brighter and at the same time dimmer, brighter around him and the rest seemed lost in some dim ghostly vapor. 

Serkan felt breathless with recklessness as he circled around her all day, unable to go away, unable to concentrate, just growing drunker and drunker with her presence. He felt his heart expand with unfamiliar feelings, feeling as if a river of longing flowed through him. And he, who could never communicate his emotions, looked into her eyes and knew that she understood what he was feeling, how near to losing himself he was, without a word said between them. And Eda, who was always expressive was now quiet with the wonder of what was happening to them, completely, insanely happy, to let Serkan take the lead into uncharted territory.

And because they were still Serkan and Eda, they still had some argument going on to cut through the desperation of desire and intensity of love. The previous evening's argument about Serkan wanting Eda to talk about her feelings and Eda's resistance, continued. 

In a way this argument helped to anchor them into familiar grounds, used as they were to resisting and jousting with each other. The entire afternoon Serkan tried to cajole, trap, play on her words to extract a confession of her feelings, which Eda managed to evade so far. Actually, she felt a little shy, everything felt too new and the words which always flowed from her, felt unfamiliar and she stumbled in putting them out. She hugged the feeling, within herself and knew that her every gesture, every look was filled with the words that he wanted to hear.

As the day advanced they both looked forward to the coming night which would give them some privacy.

Place & time (The evening of Eda's visit to Serkan's home, the day he gifted her the Star Registry name. This is as they look through the telescope)

The lightning cracked across the dark skies, startling Eda as she peered into the sky through the object mirror of the telescope. She felt Serkan's arms encircle her to guide her sight towards the star and his breath felt hot against her neck. She felt distracted and smiled knowingly, of course she knew where this was going, where he was trying to take it. She pretended to peer in harder concentration, leaning away towards the telescope. 

Serkan chuckled, knowing full well what was going on in her head and casually lifted his hand to lift the dark curtain of her hair and leaned in to nuzzle the side of her neck. She tensed at the contact, feeling all her nerves fire at once as he brushed his cheek across her skin and fitted it to the curve of her neck. Neither spoke a word, but the silence was broken by her sharply indrawn breath as his warm skin met the burning heat of hers; she felt herself melting like a candle does in the heat, slowly leaning back into him, losing all resistance, while he leaned towards her.

Serkan whispered against her skin, each sound rippling against it, his breath warm, raising her sensitivity through the roof

S: "Eda"