Iceberg & Water (8)

cont.........

He pulled her back to him, his arms, one around her shoulder and the other around her waist drawing her into the charmed circle while he was close enough for her to feel the heat coming off in waves from his skin ," Eda Yildiz, Not out of sight and not out of touch too. I need to touch you, to have you next to me all the time." He nuzzled his chin and mouth into her neck, breathing in her light and delicate perfume, just as he remembered it from before. He had missed it so. His mouth ached from wanting to suck her skin and kiss her but he wanted her to feel comfortable enough and he tried to calm his own senses.

Eda felt his lips move on her neck, a series of barely-there kisses trailing a languid line of liquid fire and her own senses got inflamed. She raised her slim arms and wound them around his neck, finally permitting herself to melt into him. Very naturally she turned into his waiting lips and tasted the taste of him, well remembered, despite efforts to forget, the rhythm of their mutual exploration, the first lick of the tip of the tongue, the sudden dryness of the throat as all sensation seemed to concentrate only on the lips, then the insistent probe and drawing of the tongue, and then losing oneself in the glory of an explosion of touch and taste, wet caresses, an intimacy of giving and taking in equal measure.

Even in the middle of it, there was a thought that came into Eda's head, a snatch of conversation she had overheard, Selin's words her proprietorship over Serkan, she had heard her saying that Serkan could only trust the four of them. Even with her senses focused on him, the thought  of Selin's rights over Serkan stayed like a question mark between them, and in her aroused incredibly turned-on state, a sense of primal ownership rose in her. Eda half arose from her seat by his side, without detaching her mouth from his,  now kneeling with her knees on the seat, towering above him bending over him, her hands holding his head and shoulder as her tongue paid homage to his, sometimes rough, sometimes silky, flitting in and out like a butterfly, while he leaned back his hands gripping the bench as the only stable support holding them up. 

When she drew back to let them breathe, she realized how thirsty she had been for him, how denied her senses had been, and how this kiss had been a kiss announcing rights and possessiveness over him. He was content to let her guide them and be the rock for her flight, for that moment. They both stared at each other, breathing hard, their smiling lips wet, inches away, a strange light of victory and passion in hers which he understood only partly.

"That was ... something. Can we repeat it?" he asked, reaching for her again before his mind melted totally. 

She stopped him ," First say that only I can kiss you like that." She demanded insistently.

 He hurried with just a singular thought in his head, how to get back to melding together in molten heat of her lips, "Of course. You are the only one. I wouldn't even want to touch anyone like this, kiss anyone."

"No not that. Say that only I have the right to kiss you like this. No one else has any right" Eda had an angry glint in her eyes which in her aroused state seemed like a beacon of welcome to the man in front of her.

  "As if there is any one other than you in my mind," he scoffed, impatiently, " Okay no one has any right over me at all, except you, if that is what you want to hear in the middle of " ..his lips were reclaimed by the object of his attention as she rather forcefully kiss him hard, stamping ownership, pulling him hard into herself so for a moment he could feel all her curves fighting for right to meld into him and then stepped back, surveying him with satisfaction as she observed his aroused state, his hurried breathing, almost certainly hard-beating heart, his flushed skin and his dismayed eyes at being distanced away from her warmth.