eins

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS
For those who do not know:
Y/n- Your name
F/n- First name
L/n- Last name
E/c- Eye color
H/C- Hair color
This story will be in your POV

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERSFor those who do not know:Y/n- Your nameF/n- First nameL/n- Last name E/c- Eye colorH/C- Hair color  This story will be in your POV

One || Destruction

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟎𝟕𝟏𝟐𝟐𝟏

I push my legs forward, skipping through the tall grass around me. The grass reached up to my knees, poking my legs as I continued to skip forward. I spent my time alone like this. There wasn't many people I would hang out with, but spending my time on my own like this was enough for me. I live with my mother and she's all I'll ever need. She's the best friend that I don't have.

I slow my pace and find a spot to sit. I could feel the sun's rays shining down on my skin, making feel warm on both the inside and outside. The sight of the wall surrounding our city entered in my peripheral vision. I would constantly wonder and dream about what was on the other side. Was it just a world full of titans? What if there was another family like mine and my mother's out there? Thoughts like these kept me up for so many nights. My mother often became worried at the fact that I was surviving off of no more than 4 hours of sleep. She says other seventeen year olds get at least 8 hours of sleep. She thinks it's unhealthy for me to continue this schedule.

I lay my back down onto the grass, covering my eyes from the sun that continued to shine down on me. Why did the heat of the sun feel good on every part of me except my eyes? How does grass grow? How did the clouds get in the sky? Am I overthinking again? A growl from my stomach snapped me from my thoughts. I've been out for a couple hours now, so it makes sense that I'm starting to get hungry.

I decided now, that it is time for me to go home already. In a couple more hours, the sun will be setting. I slowly sit back up, taking one last look around the field I was sitting in. In the distance, I could barely made out the outline of two children carrying sticks on their backs. I suddenly felt a strange pang in my chest. I soon came to realize that feeling was loneliness. Of course, I was fine with my mom. But I don't think it would hurt to have a close friend.

I curled my fingers into the dirt underneath me. Slowly, I had finally made the decision to get up. My body felt heavy after laying down for so long. I took a shortcut through the field to get to town. I didn't feel like wasting much time since my stomach wouldn't stop growling. After a couple minutes of walking, my boots made contact with the same dirt path found in the city. The familiar buildings towered over me as I continued my walk. The smell from a bakery made my mouth water, only upsetting my already empty stomach. I pushed forward through the city, trying my best to ignore the emptiness in my stomach.

Soon enough, I had found myself walking up the steps of my house. I turned the cold metal knob, pushing the door forward and stepping inside. My boots let out a quiet echo as I stepped inside. The smell of meat cooking g turned my attention to the kitchen. Me and my mother didn't have very much money, so it was rare for us to eat meat. We usually had it on special occasions. I continue stepping through the house, stopping as I watched her season the food.