Chapter 3

Yeah, you heard me right. I have kept myself in my room for about a year now. My friends come every night to give me food and sometimes a "Get Well Soon" card.

When the Doctor left me, my left heart almost gave out. I realized that he wasn't coming back after that.

I turned on the TV in my room and left it on the news channel, BBC. They were talking about smashing down someone's house because no one lives there anymore. Wait. Someone does live there. Me.

I grab my stuff and walk out the front door. The news reporter looks at me in shock.

"Ma'am, you haven't been out of your house for a long time. Is there a reason for this? If so, can you please tell us why?" the lady said.

"I live here. Why would you smash my house? Even if no one lived here, you wouldn't be able to do that. Now," I said, looking around,"I have to go. I'm late for something."

As I got closer, I started to run. When i stepped in, I ran up to him and jumped, holding him close to me. He hugged me back.

It's so nice to be back in here!

I turn back to the Doctor then take a look around the Tardis.

"So, how long has it been for you, Firestone?" he asked. That's when my face fell.

"Its been a little over a year," I told him.

"Oh. And the baby?"

"Doctor, you already know the answer to that," I said, shifting.

" Oh. Right. Forgot," He stated.

"Yeah," I said with a wavering voice.

When a Time Lord and a Time Lady are "meant to be", and they break up, the baby is, kinda, put on hold, as in it stops growing until the parents make up and start darting again. I have the feeling we are back together, because I got the same feeling I did when I first became pregnant.

I smiled at him, saying,"Can you please promise me something."

"Anything."

"Promise me that you won't do that again. Promise that you won't kick me out and not show up for a year."

"I promise," he said, looking me in the eyes.

'Now," he started,"anything you would like to do?"

I smiled an evil smile.

"No," he said.

"Yes," I said smiling even more.