Costume Details (2/2)

How her insane twin sister managed to get Sarah to begrudgingly agree to let her manipulate her beautiful blonde hair into a chemical-filled brown was beyond her.

"I cannot believe I let you talk me into this," Sarah's shoulders fell, the realization causing her shoulders to droop as her hands moved anxiously

Emily laughed, continuing to spray her hair with the brown color, "Oh please, you'll love the way it'll turn out."

She knew her sister better than she knew herself. This brown color would suit her so incredibly well! She didn't even see the potential, but Emily did.

Besides, would it hurt to know what their face would look like with brown hair framing it?

She was positive her twin would be very happy with the results-

That was until...

The spray can ran out of the color, and Sarah's hair was splotchy with brown and blonde like an artificially flavored chocolate and vanilla swirl pastry, which probably tasted fantastic, but didn't fit Sarah's personal hair color preference.

"You know what? I trust you to make it look nice," Sarah decided at what Emily considered to be a horrible time to say that

"Of course it'll look good! Just- I should buy a better hair dye," Emily replied weakly, pushing a smile. She tied up Sarah's hair into a bun to keep it out of her line of sight.

Obviously she didn't want her seeing the premature results, or she'd probably start bawling.

She pushed their mirror under the bed before grabbing her key.

"Emily..." Sarah felt her heart drop.

"It's going to look fantastic! It's a 'trust the process' situation I promise. Just stay here, and don't leave the dorm room," she reassured her, "Okay, be right back!!"

Yeah, that could've gone way better if she would've stocked up on more hair dye for Sarah beforehand. Apparently she underestimated how much hair the girl had now that it was grown longer than usual.