00

Mitch Rapp/ Stiles Stilinski POV:

After my senior year at Beacon Hills High School I went to go be an FBI, but that took a turn. I ended up changing my name to Mitch Rapp so I could get away from Beacon Hills.

I ended up finding the love of my life, Katrina Harper. But she was taken from me by a terrorist group. So I vowed to get my revenge, which put me on the CIA's radar. They offered me a job and I said yes.

I was in the FBI program for about 2 years. Met Katrina the First day there, she wanted to be a CSI. So I ended up picking some things off from her. And also went into her class since it was always my free period. But I ended up going to a different department, Gun building and Car building. I was in that for another 2 years then Katrina and I went on a vacation. I asked her to marry me, the day she was murdered.

I was looking for he murders for 18 months, then I was picked up By Irene Kennedy. Kennedy took me to Stan Hurley and they have been my boss ever since.

It has been 8 years since I have talked, seen, or even heard from anyone back in Beacon Hills. And I don't want to! They were awful to me! I never want to go back. But I have a gut feeling that I will be forced too soon. Reason? I may or may not have broken a big rule, or rules. So we will see what happens.

Now:

"Rapp" Irene said sternly as I waled into her office. I look over and see that Stan is also here.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask her.

"You broke the rules Mitch" Stan says to me.

"But thee job was complete, was it not?" I ask them.

"It is but you were out of line. I am sorry but wee have to suspend you." Irene says.

"How long?" I ask, I have only ever had a week at most off after long missions. And on the short missions it is a weekend.

"To be determine." Stan says.

Which makes me think: "Where am I supposed to go?" 'The only place I have is a room at headquarters, and one at Stan's house. Thats it!' I think to myself.

"Home, Mitch. You remember where that is?" Stan says in a fatherly tone.

"Sadly..." I say looking down. Home. That would be a rough spot for me.

"Wait Mitch, Do they even know you're alive?" Irene asks me concerned.

"Well, Actually they don't." I say to them. I look right into Irene's eyes.

"Go tell them you are alive. But you are not permitted to tell them you work for us." Stan says. I nod to them and head out.

'Well this is going to be something' I think to myself. I grab my phone from my pocket to see if there are any baseball games in Beacon right now. And thankfully there is. It isn't my favorite team, That's The Mets!

Well I guess I am going back home...