05

A/N: Am I buttering you guys up with this video? Yes. Yes I am.

Third PoV:

Mitch is at his baseball game. It was just ending. Mitch starts to leave when aa hand comes to his shoulder. He almost reacts like he usually does, but he couldn't do that now. He looks back and sees that is Malia.

"Shit" Mitch says under his breath.  

"Stiles?" Malia asks.

"H-hey, I'm not dead. Sss-urprise!" Mitch says in a sarcastic tone. 

"Where have you been? Sti... we all miss you. It's not the same with out out." Malia says surprisingly calm. 

"I have been all over really. Come on let's get somewhere with less...people." Mitch says. Ever since that day on the beach Mitch hasn't been too fond of big crowds. Malia just nods. And so they exit, and go to a new diner. They get a booth and Malia just stares at Mitch. 

"W-Why did you come back?" Malia asks. "Why now?"

"I-I got shot at my job and was told to go home. It wasn't my choice, I wanted to stay dead to you guys, all of you." Mitch says after aa small silence.

"You what!?" Malia yells.

"I was at a mechanics shop, where I work, and there was a gun robbery. And well I was working." Mitch says slowly so she can understand. 

"Mechanics. Wow didn't expect that to be honest. What happened to the FBI?" Malia asks. 

"Change of plans?" Mitch questions himself.

"Well...Did you find love?" She asks Mitch.

"I did, but she sadly passed." Mitch says with a frown.

"Sorry..." Malia says still not sure how to comfort him. Stiles was her anchor  and since he has been gone, it has been even harder.

"It is fine. What about you?" Mitch asks trying to get the attention away from him. 

"Nope, a lone coyote really. I don't hang out with the pack that much anymore." Malia says with a frown but continues. "I still hang with Liam, Lydia and sometimes Scott tho. Liam really misses you for some reason. Don't really know why." 

"He was like my little brother that is why. Scott was his overprotective father pretty much." Mitch says with a laugh. And Malia follows with a small laugh. 

But a waiter comes over with a black coffee. "Here ya go sir." he says.

"I didn't order this." Mitch says with confusion.

"It's from her." The waiter points over to a women with black hair and more than likely Iranian-Canadian. "She said to bring you a black coffee. Enjoy." And the waiter leaves.

"Looks like someone has an admirer. You should probably get some sugar, black coffee is horrible." Malia says grabbing some sugar. But that is when Mitch goes to drink the coffee without a look on his face. 

"Well shit" Malia says watching him down the coffee. "Do you know her?"

"Yes, yes I do. Please give me a minute." Mitch says as he walks over to the lady. And Malia uses her hearing.

"Annika." 

"Mitch"

"What are you doing here? You are pretty much 2 days early." 

"I had to see you. We haven't seen each other since, well I almost died."

"Well I am glad you are but can we do this later tonight at 3? I have some friends I need to see."

Mitch starts to walk  back but Annika grabs his wrist and says: "Just...just don't let it get personal." Mitch nods and walks back to Malia. 

"So who is she?" Malia asks

"Just someone I know." Mitch says looking back and seeing that Annika is long gone. 

"So, wanna see the pack? I mean you don't have to. But I bet they would love to see you!" Malia says with a small smile. 

And Mitch just sighs. "How about tonight? I have some things I need to do first. Still at Derek's loft?" 

"No, he got a penthouse so we hang there now, I mean he still has the loft." Malia says while she writes the address on a napkin. "Here is the new address. We are having a meeting at like 8 tonight so you should come. Oh and he has some guard dogs around the place, pretty weird."

"I have dealt with dogs before. No issue." Mitch starts, "See you tonight."

"tonight." Malia says as she parts ways with 'Stiles'

Tonight at 7:50 

A/N: It is like the dogs in this^

Mitch starts walking to the back of the building when he hears dogs barking, "Shit" he whispers as he runs on top of cars and jump down one with a sun screen shattering the glass and closing the protector screen that was open. Mitch looks around getting his bearings. He moves over to the passenger seat and wraps a blanket around his arm. He bangs on the back window to get the dogs attention. He opens the door and wrestles with the dogs. He gets out and closes the door, 'locking' the dogs in the car.  

"Do you hear the dogs?" Liam asks Derek.

"It's probably a bird, stupid little guys really." Derek states. 

"Imma look out the window." Lydia says. She looks out and sees nothing. 

Mitch was climbing up the side of the building when they were talking. He sees Lydia at the window so he stays put till she moves around and sneaks in through the window. 

""There wasn't anything there!" when Lydia entered the living room. 

"Wait guys what time is it? I have a friend coming over here that I want you guys to meet." Malia says with a smile. 

And Scott checks his watch. "It is 8"

"Oh then he should be here any minute!" Malia says with a smile. 

"I would hope so."Mitch says having everyone turn to him with claws and fangs out. He was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. 

"Who are you?" Derek almost shouts.

"Well Sour-wolf, I would hope you recognize me." Mitch says with a smirk.

"S-Stiles!?" Derek says with mis-belief. Mitch cringes at the name that leaves his mouth.

"Yep the one and only! So what is happening?" Mitch asks like he has always been here.

"We had someone break into the penthouse and try to kill me." Derek says. Mitch's eyes go wide. 

'So that is what Annika meant." Mitch thinks

"Who was it?" Mitch asks already knowing that it was a CIA agent. 

"Some women, we have her tied up in the other room." Scott says.

"Have you gotten anything out of them?" Mitch asks.

"Nope, she hasn't said anything." Peter says.

"Let me talk to her." Mitch says walking over to the group.

"Stiles, you have been her for like what? 5 minuets how can you possibly get through to someone we haven't?" Argent asks him.

"I deal with talking to people at my job." Mitch says.

"FBI?" Liam asks

"Mechanics." Mitch corrects him. "So where is she?"

"This way then" Argent says as they walk down the hall.

A/N: 1124 Words! Hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry for the long wait. A lot of things have been happening. With School, family, and my mind. So I hope you guys loke this chapter like I do!