06

Third PoV:

"Here you go Stiles?" Chris says Too Mitch. 

He walks in and hear's: "Still not giving you answe-Mitch?" 

It was Annika.

"Annika?" Mitch says softly coming to untie her restraints. "H-how are you here? Why are you here?"

"Our mission is to figure out if Derek Hale is still a threat." Annika says rubbing her wrists. "And seeing that he locked me up, he is still a threat."

"Eliminate the threat?" Mitch asks Annkia.

"Don't let it get personal." Annika says

"He probably tied you up since you tried to kill him!" Mitch yells

"...okay that might have a factor in it." Annika admits.

"You think?" Mitch says with a laugh.

"But on other notes, You finally came back to them." Annika says with a smile. Mitch nods, sad smile. "But I guess we can tell Kennedy that Hale is all good."

"That we can. Do we have any other missions here? Cuz...I want to leave." Mitch says shyly. He doesn't like being in this town, he was abused by the people in the other room. They took him for granted. 

"I believe that we may have one more mission. Tomorrow we meet at the Sheriff Station with the Sheriff and Hurley." Annika says putting a hand on Mitch's shoulder. 

"That means my father will know the truth..." Mitch says with a frown. "H-he can't know. He was so disappointed in me as a kid." a tear rolls down. "O-once he threw bottles at me, bottles of empty alcohol. He drank and drank when my mom passed. I learned to hide things from him. But this...the look on his face when he finds out his kid, his only kid, kills people. But in all reality I wish it was me. I wish I died instead of my m-mom. I-I should have died!"

Annika never has seen Mitch like this. She immediately took him into aa hug. Mitch sobs: "I should have died" he whispers.

"Hey, you have had to do what you needed to survive. You don't have to come to the meeting tomorrow. I will fill you in after wards." Annika says rubbing Mitch's back. Mitch nods. "Okay lets go, right out the window. Not to deal with thee other people in that room." 

And so they go. They leave through the window. The pack found the two missing, they freaked out. 'Stiles' was gone, again. 

A/N: Hey guys. sorry for the short chapter. I haven't been in the best place right now. So the next chapter may bee a while. I am hurting right now and used it for this chapter, I will be fine. Tell me where you want this to go. I would like to see your guy's theory's. 

Love you amazing readers!