02

Stile/ Mitch PoV:

And the Front door opens....

"Hey Noah I am Home!" Malissa says as she enters with two people I didn't want to see. Scott McCall And Lydia Martin. "Noah?" Malissa asks again. They walk into the living room and see my father sitting on thee couch in shock.

They look over to the Lamp and see me. "Sur-prise" I say dragging out the 'Sur' part.

"S-Stiles?" Lydia was the first to say something. I nod and stand up. She starts to run towards me for a hug in joy. I put my hand up, telling her not to hug me. Reasons? 1. She is a Bannshie and 2. I am still healing from my last Mission. I got a bullet wound near my heart.

"Stiles?" Lydia asks confused. "How are you alive?"

"I never died?" I say but it comes out as a question. But what I never thought was going to happen happens so fast. Scott runs up to me and punches my chest, smack on my wound. "Ahrg!" I yell out in pain, my hand going straight to the wound above my shirt. Scott looks confused cuz he used only 20% of Wolf Strength.

"That shouldn't hurt you! Who are you?" Scott yells his questions.

I pull my hand away only so I can see it: "Fuck." I say as I see he made some stitches come out and make part of it open up again. "You couldn't have hit my arm!" I yell at him.

"Oh my god! you come back and just complain about me hitting you in your chest?" Scott yells. I feel dizzy so I sit down.

"Scott can you not?" I say as I put pressure on the wound. "Hey um Melissa?" I ask softly.

"Ye-a?" She asks still out of it.

"Got stitches on you?" I ask her. She gives me a weird look.

"Yes, why?" She asks.

"Fuck..." I say as I switch the hand that is holding my wound and show her.

"Oh my god! Scott help him get his shirt off!" Melissa orders. I refuse his help and get it off of myself, and the see the bullet wound, scars, muscles, and a 6 pack.

Melissa goes into Doctor mode and talks to me. "I won't be able to give you any sedative. will that be okay?" I just nod. She starts to sew it closed again and I don't flinch. Confusing everyone. The she asked: "What happened?"

"Wrong place, Wrong  time." I say looking forward.

"H-How?" Scott asks.

"How what Scott?" I reply.

"How are you not flinching? How are you alive. Just How? Why didn't you ever call?" Scott rants.

"Well it's probably the adrenaline. I never died. I just am. And I never called because I wanted out of this town." I say.

"All done." Melissa says. I smile at her and say a small thanks. I get up and go to the kitchen. I wash my hands and I grab a beer from the fridge.

"So What have you been doing?" My dad finally asks.

"Oh you know..." I was about to say my cover story when Lydia said: "An FBI Agent."

"No, A mechanic." I say as I sit back down. I get a course of 'What!'s.

"did not see that one coming..." My dad says which makes me laugh. I felt like doing something with my hands, When I get this I usually work on making guns, but I don't have that luxury right now. So my left fingers start to tap.

"How long are you staying?" Melissa asks. I give her a soft smile.

"Hopefully less than a month." I say.

A/N: Sup amazing Readers! I thought I would put this chapter out. I am now gonna work on the next one. Please tell me what you think! <3