03

Stiles/ Mitch's PoV:

"How long are you staying?" Melissa asks. I give her a soft smile.

"Hopefully less than a month." I say.

"Less than a month!?" My dad yells. "Why less than a month? Do you have better things to do then tell your family you are alive!?" Dad continues.

"Well I only came here because I was forced to. Since I was shot, wrong place wrong time, I was told to go home." I say.

"B-But why now? Since when did you have scars? Why are you a mechanic, of all things? If you didn't want to be here why not go back to your own home? Cuz you have been gone for a long time! Why now? Why come back now!?" Scott started yelling. He was frazzled and dazed. I could tell that.

I get up and walk over to him. "Cuz. I. Was. Shot." I say each word so he understands.

"How did you get your scars?" Melissa asked confused still not understanding what was happening.

"Long...story" I say looking down and rubbing my neck.

"Well we got the time!" Lydia says.

"I-I don't want to talk about it.." I say thinking back to everything that has happened.

"You don't want to talk about it? Then please enlighten me on what you do want to talk about!?" Scott asks offended.

"Well I w-' *Ding Ding Ding*. I was interrupted by my phone. I look at it and see that it is Annika.(surprise Annkia is alive! Hate me later <3) "Gotta get this." I say walking out of the house before they could say anything.

"Annika?" I ask into the phone.

"Mitch, we got a mission in Beacon Hills. Thought I should tell you. I don't know if they have put you on the mission but it is possible." Annika tells me.

"Well shit. When are you guys gonna be here? What is Hurley saying?" I ask Annika.

"We are coming Monday. That gives you 4 days to deal with family shit. Hurley hasn't told me much yet. He know how close we are." Annika says to me.

"True. Keep me updated?" I ask her.

"Always, stay safe. Call if needed." She says to me in a soft tone not many hear.

"Same goes for you." I say as the call ends. I put my phone in my pocket, collect my thoughts. I was across the road to that Scott couldn't hear my call. So I walk across the street back to my old home.

I enter the house unnoticed. I just hear them talking: "Do you think he is some kind of supernatural creature? This can't be him! I know Stiles and that isn't Stiles." Lydia stated.

"Well I might have just changed..." I say making them know I was there.

"H-How didn't I hear you come in?" Scott asks confused. He is really a dumb wolf.

"Well ever heard about stealth?" I ask lacing my words with sarcasm and give them a classic smirk.

"Ya, but, you're Stiles. You suck at being quiet." Lydia says with a small nervous laugh.

"I have many skills..." I say. I started to tap my fingers on my arm. I haven't touched a gun in a while, and it was messing with me. I usually liked to mess with my gun during stressful topics and situations. So here I am in a stressful situation, my pistol in the back of my pants, but they don't know. So I look down to the coffee table and see my dad's pistol. I look at it then back up. They are all looking at me. I smirk and go sit on the ground near the pistol.