04

Third PoV:

Mitch went back to his hotel room and got mentally prepared for the day he is about to have tomorrow. He takes a shower and looks in a Mirror. Ding Ding Ding his phone goes off. He sees a random number he doesn't recognize, so he answers with: "Mitch Rapp, What do you want?" 

"S-Stiles? It's um, it's your father." Noah says into the phone on the other side of town. 

"Oh ah Hey Dad.." Mitch says with concern, but continues. "How did you get my number?" 

"I am the Sheriff, and um, why did you say your name was Mitch Rapp? "  His father asks his son.

"Reasons, so why did you call?"

"I uh, would you like to meet some where tomorrow morning for Breakfast? Just you and me. Son, I have missed you." His father asks him.

"Possibly, what time?" Mitch asks looking in the mirror at his bullet wound. 

"How about 9 am?" Noah asks.

"That works for me." Mitch replies as he starts to get into pajamas. 

"See you at your old favorite diner son." Noah says before hanging up. 

Mitch continues to get dressed and goes to sleep. 

The Next Day

8:00 Am

Mitch wakes up to his alarm and checks his phone. nothing from Annika, Stan, or Kennedy. He is in the clear for now. He does have 2 days left until they come to Beacon Hills, and incase he is needed. He gets up off the beed and goes to take a shower to wake up. Mitch is less that nervous to meet up with his dad, one on one. He has no idea what his father wants to talk to him about, but it can't be anything good. Theory's start  to go through his head. He pushes them aside, turns off the water, steps out of the shower and dry off. Mitch gets dressed in his usual appearance, Black long sleeve shirt, Dark navy blue skinny jeans, and his black Tennis shoes. Then he puts his gun in the back of his pants where he usually has it. And finally his favorite black jacket. He looks at his phone to see that it is 8:45 and he needs to get going if he is going to be there before his father. He grabs his badge for his gun and walks out of his Motel room he rented.

 He grabs his badge for his gun and walks out of his Motel room he rented

Instead of getting in his black Willy's Jeep He walks to the diner. He gets to the dinner and sees that the sheriff car has yet to arrive so he walks into the diner and Mitch walks over to a booth in the far corner. And soon enough the sheriff of the town walks in and looks around to see his son, or what he thinks his son still is. 

Noah walks over to his son and says, "Hey Sti."

Mitch cringes at the old name but nods his head telling his father he heard him. Noah sits but Mitch stays silent, His hands folded into each other as he looks at his father. 

"Well um, now that it is just you and me. What really happened son?" His father asks him.

"I grew up." Mitch says right as the waitress comes over. 

"Good morning, coffee for you two?" SHe asks.

"Ah yea cream and sugar please." Noah says. The waitress nods and looks over to Mitch. 

He looks up and all he says is, "Black" 

The waitress nods and walks away. While Mitch's father stares at him: "Black? since when did you start to drink Black coffee?" 

"When I went to college." Mitch says deadly.

"Okay, well let's talk about college, shall we?" His father asks him. All Mitch does is nod. "Okay, what made you change your career to Mechanics?" 

"Well I found a passion for it helping...helping one of my old friends." Mitch says the last part shakily. 

"So...where did you move too? We thought you died." Noah says, you could hear the anger in his voice. 

"I was all over the place, to be honest. And well I made you all think I was dead so I could start a new life. But things came to my attention that you would have found out i was alive this week anyway." Mitch says mysteriously.

"What do you mean?" Noah asks right as the coffee comes back. Noah orders a breakfast burrito where Mitch only has his coffee. 

"What I mean is that you will find out what I mean soon" Mitch answers his father.

"Mysterious like always I see." Noah says as he takes a sip of his coffee. 

"That I am, So how have things been here?" Mitch asks trying to get the topic off of him. And well his father lets it happen.

"Well Scott's pack has been a mess. They haven't let any one new in. The have been distant but close. And Well the town's crime and everything has gone down a whole lot." The sheriff tells his son.

"That must give you a lot of free time, like to finally realize you loved Melissa." Mitch says right before he takes a sip of his coffee without making a face to the bitterness. 

"I-I w-You already know about that? H-How?" Noah asks his son. 

"I saw the pictures in the house before you came home. I am really happy for you two, truly am. I guess It took me faking my death so you two could figure it out, interesting." Mitch said with a smirk.

"did you have to fake your death? And if you did you would have had to change your name. And when I first called you you answered 'Mitch Rapp', is that you'r new name?" Noah asks Mitch.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't." Mitch answers with a smirk and continues: "Well this has been fun, but I have a baseball game to get to. Bye Sheriff." Mitch finishes as he gets up from the table leaving a 5 dollar bill for his coffee. Even tho it was only 3 dollars. Noah was shocked that Mitch called him Sheriff  and not dad. 

Noah watched as His son, his last blood, walk out of the diner. Not knowing if he will ever see him again...

1046 Words!

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. There has been a lot of School and life going on and I was having trouble of what to write, so I went back and read your Guys' comments. And can I say that I LOVE your comments. They helped me get you guys this chapter. So like always leave your comments, I usually try to answer them if they are questions. They are literally my favorite part about writing. 

I Hope you all are safe and healthy! Stay safe. I love you all!

~ Nya <3