07

Third PoV:

Annika and Mitch got to Mitch's hotel room.

"What do you think this next mission is?" Mitch asks Handing her a coffee.

"Probably nothing. Hopefully we can leave soon." Annika says looking into Mitch's eyes. Her eyes flicker to his lips and back to his eyes.

Mitch saw this. He took the coffees and put them on the side table. He comes back and sits closer to Annika. No words are said. They are just looking into each other's eyes. Annika leans forward and connects their lips. Mitch kisses back as he pulls Annika onto his lap. They tart to make out.

In the morning:

"Good morning" Annika says as she wakes up seeing Mitch was already awake.

"Morning" Mitch says as he kisses her head.

"Definitely didn't expect that last night. But worth it." Annika says to Mitch.

"That is correct. So when do you have to be at the sheriffs department?" Mitch asks

"About 10. What time is it?"

"It is 9. You should probably get a shower." Mitch says.

"Only if you join me." Annika says with a smirk. She gets out of the bed, naked, and walks to the bathroom. Mitch follows and hugs her from behind. Annika yelps as Mitch spins her around.

Once they were out of the shower they got dressed. Annika was putting her makeup on when Mitch brings her a coffee.

"Last call for coming to the department." Annika asks

"Fine, I will come." Mitch says.

"Are you sure? You don't have too! I can fill you in later." Annika says worried for Mitch.

"It will be fine. As long as I have you." Mitch says and goes and kisses Annika.

"Alright. Lets go." Annika says as they walk out and get into Mitch's Jeep.

What they look like^

They arrive at the station and get out of the Jeep. They walk in and head turn to them. Mainly because they see 'Stiles' wondering if it is him.

"Stan told us to meet in one of the back rooms." Annika dills Mitch in. Mitch shows her to the back rooms where Stan was standing.

"Ahh Mitch. Nice for you to join us. Your suspension is up. We need all hands on deck for this mission. How are you feeling after last mission?" Stan asks Mitch.

"Better Sir." Mitch says confidently.

"Alright. Sheriff is waiting in this room lets go." Stan says.

"Aah Mr. Hurley. Welco-" The Sheriff started but stopped once he say Mitch enter the room behind Stan. "S-stiles?"

"Mitch, Sheriff. Stiles is dead." Mitch says a bit nervous. He could hear Stan saying 'Don't let it get personal' in gis head.

"No! Your Stiles! I talked to you yesterday!" The Sheriff yells.

"Sheriff, I assure you, This" He puts his hand on Mitch's shoulder. "Is Mitch Rapp, one of our best CIA Agents. And this is Annika, second best Agent." Stan says. The Sheriff was awe struck. He knew it was Stiles but yet he wasn't.

"Kid, what happened?" The Sheriff asks Mitch.

"I grew up, remember?" Mitch asks sarcastically. This is when Stan realizes what he has just done.

"So what is the problem here Sheriff? Why do you need us?" Annika asks trying to get some attention off of Mitch.

"W-well there is a terrorist group, and we have suspicions that there will be an attack." Sheriff says.

And so They go to defeat the terrorist group. Mitch, Stan, and Annika all go back to CIA headquarters.

About 3 years later:

Mitch still doesn't talk to anyone from his past. And him and Annika got Married. They became the best known CIA agents.

~Fin~

A/N: sorry that it is an abrupt ending. I didn't know where to take it.