54 - arguments

Y/N POV

i open my eyes and see jisung, raemi, chanwoo, and yejin eyes are all staring in to my soul. i got shocked and immediately sit up straight.

"Y/NN!!! YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!??" raemi said clinging into me.

"noona you should drink. here. the doctor said after you wake up you should immediately drink a cup of water so you won't dehydrated." jisung said and i just nodded and take the glass. i look behind him and see yejin with a glare. i almost chocked at my drink but i managed to not chocked in front of them.

"jisung can we talk? alone?" i ask him.

"yeah sure." jisung said then pushing the other to get out.

"so what's up?" jisung asked.

"you need to breakup with yejin immediately." i said with my cold voice without me noticing.

"what? no! why?" jisung said.

i told him about what happened when i got kidnapped and i also told them that yejin is hara's younger sister. he just look at me in disbelief after i told him all of that.

"noona i'm sorry but i don't believe you and i'm not gonna break up with her. do you know when hara is beating you up she cried so hard and keep telling hara to stop hitting you." jisung said with a cold voice.

"BUT SHE'S FAKING IT!!"

"NOONA STOP! SHES NOT FAKING ANYTHING!! i can't believe you told me to break up with her just because she has the same surname as hara." jisung said giving me a glare.

"JISUNG JUST DO WHAT I TOLD BEFORE SHE HURT YOU!" i said well kinda screamed to him.

"you know what? fuck off of my life. i don't need you telling me what to do and what not to do." jisung said then stormed out of the door.

after he stormed out of the door, i put my hands on my head and look down. raemi and chanwoo also enter the room.

"hey are you okay? what happened?" chanwoo said making me look up to them with my teary eyes and just let my tears falls freely in front of them. they immediately come to me and hug me and i started sobbing harder.

i told them everything. without any doubt they of course believe me cause they know i won't joke or lie about something like this.

"shh it's okay let him know all of it by himself." raemi said.

"but what if she hurt him eonni? i don't want jisung to be hurt." i said. they know if i use a formality word it means i'm really serious.

"tbh it's his fault for not believing you. look i know you want to be a good big sister by telling him that he need to break up with yejin, but we can't do anything if he didn't want to break up with her. what can we do is wait until he realized that he made the wrong choice." chanwoo explained.

TIME SKIP (2 weeks later)

jisung has been ignoring me ever since i told him to break up with yejin at the hospital. i tried talking to him, approaching him, annoying him, but nothing really works. i gave up on trying to make him talk to me and he's not even bothered to talk to me.

"what's up with you and jisung?" mom and dad ask me. they called me to their room earlier and said that they want to talk with me.

"what do you mean? there's nothing wrong with us." i said with a fake smile. just keep in mind that they don't know that i've been kidnapped a few weeks ago. they're kinda suspicious about all the bandages around my body but i just told them that i accidentally hurt myself. they of course didn't believe it but they don't want to push further.