PROLOGUE 

☆꧁*꧂☆

☆꧁*꧂☆

2 months ago

"Genevieve, come quick!" A voice belonging to Beatrice Prior shouts from afar.

"Bea, what is it? Is it my mother again? Is everything okay?"

Genevieve comes rushing through the makeshift curtain covering her mother's room. Her eyes set on her beloved mother. The woman she has spent her living years with. The woman that has been there when her father was not.

She noticed the few people surrounding her mother's bed, the Priors, the doctor, friends. Her mother looked awfully sick. A lot sicker than usual.

"Mama? What's wrong? Is it happening again?" Genevieve shakes with worry and has the thoughts of her mother sleeping and not being able to wake up miraculously like the past few times.

"Genevieve, I'm afraid that it is time." She states, the saddest words coming out of her cold, blue lips.

"Mamá, no puedo perderte!" (Mother, I can not lose you). Stay with me, you're all I need". Genevieve couldn't find the thoughts of living her life without her mother. Her role model.

"Lo sé, solo recuerda que te amo." (I know, just remember that I love you."And with those words, her eyes close. Her face completely pale.

"Mama? Mama!!" Genevieve shakes her mother violently, crying to the most. "Mama! Mama." She drops down to the ground shaking violently.

"It's okay, Viv. It's okay." Her best friend Beatrice drops down with her, wrapping her into a tight embrace.

"No, it's not okay... she's gone, I have no one. She's gone." Genevieve yells denying her friend's statement. Tears flowing down, like a waterfall.

"No, Viv. You have us. You'll always have us." Beatrice refers to herself as well as her family. She rubs her best friend's back, comforting her in ways possible.

As those words are said, she notices people walk in taking her mother's lifeless body.

"Wait, No! Where are you taking her?!" She stands up, running to the people.

"They're taking her to get buried, Genevieve. It's time. We're sorry." Andrew Prior states, sorrow filling his eyes.

"Let me say goodbye.. please."  She walks over to her mother, kissing her on her forehead.

"Tu pelea ha terminada. Espero que nos encontremos de nuevo." (Your fight is over. May we meet again)...

☆꧁*꧂☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey y'all. This is the prologue. I hope you guys liked it. Let me know if you guys liked it in the comments.

I'm sorry if there's slang or any unnoticeable words seeing as though I'm from Australia and we use similar yet different words for some certain things.

Thanks for reading...

-Hayden.