IX. SAFE WITH ME

☆꧁*꧂☆

☆꧁*꧂☆

Slowly gaining consciousness, I feel my self being dragged. I open my eyes to see three masked guys before me, dragging me towards the edge of the chasm, trying to push me off the mini cliff.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?" I try to wiggle out of their grip.

"Shut the hell up." One of the masked figures say, slapping me across the face. "Come on! Get her over!" He orders the other two guys.

I struggle against their grasp, managing to pull off one of their masks, only to reveal Al. Shocked, I still fight against their grip.

"Al?! How could you?!" I snap at him.

"Come on! Do it! Do it!" The masked figure demands.

As they are about to push me of the edge, a deep voice filled with rage interrupts their scheme.

"Hey! What the hell do you think your doing?!" The voice demands, who I recognise to be Four. Knowing that Al and his group are distracted, I turn around kneeing one of them in the balls. Four fights the rest of them off, undoubtedly winning.

"You alright?" He asks concerned rushing towards me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I assure him, brushing off the sweat from my palms onto my jeans.

"Come on. Let's go." He grabs my hand leading me down the hall.

We arrive at a room, a big room. Four leads me towards a bed settling me down. He leaves for a moment then comes back.

"Here, put this on." He hands me a sweater and I put it on. It falls below my knees and hangs passed my finger tips so I assume it's his.

"Thank you." I say and give him a light smile.

"You'll be safe here." He reassures. He kneels down, crouching in front of me taking my hand and starts tending to my wounds. I slightly wince moving my hand away. "Sorry. I'll be more careful."

I lightly smile at him before turning it into a frown. "What's gonna happen to them?" I ask referring to Al and his gang that tried to murder me less than an hour ago.

If I'm being honest, I hope that they receive the punishment they deserve. But I have a feeling that justice will not be served. They literally tried to kill me and that will forever taunt me. The moment I almost died.