V. HUMAN

☆꧁*꧂☆

☆꧁*꧂☆

"Alright, lights off. Gather round, come on." Four instructs as we all turn out lights off, huddling up.

"Okay, what's your strategy?"

"Uh...we can either flag the wall so they can't find us..."

"We send out a team to scout the location, see if we can find their flags."

"I say we blitz them. Just beat them with sheer force."

"That's the best way to lose quickly."

"Let them come to us. We don't know where they are."

"Okay, we're gonna split into two groups. Defense and offense."

"Who put you in charge?"

"Someone has to make a decision."

I look up into the night sky to see a massive Ferris wheel before me. Having enough of the team's bickering, an idea pops up into my head. I stalk towards the ride. Once reached, I start to climb.

"You're not gonna jump, are you?" Four calls out from down below.

"Maybe. Life's got me fucked up." I sarcastically speak. I notice the concerned look on his face. "No, I'm just trying to get a good vantage point." I continue, once again starting to climb.

"Good thinking, princess." He then starts climbing up.

"You don't have to come with me." I tell him.

"Someone's gotta keep you out of trouble. Besides, you should go easy, you took a beating." He points out.

"I'm surprised you care."

"Yeah, well, I do care." He sofly declare making my heart warm.

"And I thank you for that."

"You don't have to thank me for caring, it's my choice to care." He utters sending butterflies to my stomach. Why does this affect me so much?

Continuing our climb, suddenly, one of the bars snap, making me slip and almost fall. Luckily, Four holds on to my waist and steadying me.

"You good? You okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." I assure him giving him a light smile.