✎ he's invisible // ch. 2

So today i was supposed to do a sleepover with my friends, but Harley got a call from her mother says that her father, Mr. Easton, is at the hospital because he got hit by a motorcycle that drove like crazy.

So of course Brody had to go with her because she can't drive yet, so it's just me and Hunter for now.

'Hey, bro. I'm going to the toilet for a second.'

'M'kay'.

While I waited, my phone buzzed, so I took it and saw that someone texted me, I opened the message, it said:

-UNKNOWN-

You're mine, and only mine, and until you'll realize it, I'll be watching you..

What the fuck..?

'Who wrote that?'

I jumped when I heard the voice coming from behind me, it was Hunter.
In the shadows he looked like a murderer.

'I-I don't know..'

Hunter looked at me with his cold and emotional face, I was scared for a minute, then I remembered that he's my best friend, why am I so scared of him?.

We looked at each other for awhile and it turned embarrassing, I just wanted him to talk so we can start a conversation about something, just something.

But instead, I got a notification, it was another text, I opened it and started reading.

UNKNOWN:

Don't let him get you, you're mine, not anyone else's.

You're mine, you're MINE,YOUR'E MINE.

Let who get me?

'I- uh... mm..'

'It's him, right?'

'W-what?'

'The boy.. from your dreams..'

'W-what? The b-boy in my dreams isn't r-real...'

'Mmm did 'he' sent you anything else?'

'I-I'll check..'

I checked my phone, and I saw this unknown number did sent something.

UNKNOWN

Get rid of him. He knows too much.

ME
Who are you? how did you get my number? Are you stalking me?

UNKNOWN

It doesn't matter, but remember that. I'll always be there, watching you..

ME

Please stop.. you're scaring me!

UNKNOWN

No need to be. I'll keep you safe..

'That's so creepy..'

'If 'he's' texting you again, tell me.'

'O-okay... can we go to sleep n-now?'

'I'd rather that.'

40 minutes later.
How am I supposed to sleep like that? I am so fricking scared! I'm just gonna be on my phone...

Dang it! I ran out of battery! W-wait what? How did I got a message if I'm on 0%? This is this "unknown" person again.. is Hunter asleep yet? Yes.. he keeps sending me stuff.. I'm just gonna look.

UNKNOWN

Stop hanging around this guy.. he's not good enough for you.

You need to stay away from him.. and from Harley.. and Brody.

Answer me, baby.

Baby boy.. I know you're seeing my messages.

ME

How do you know them? Who are you? Why are you keep messaging me? What's your name? Do I know you? And why the hell are you calling me "baby boy"?!

UNKNOWN

You want to see me? Ah.. you can't, baby boy. But you already know me.. and in our moment you weren't that uncomfortable.. you know what? Just go to sleep.. then we can meet again.

what does it means? What moment? And how am I gonna meet him in my dreams? Whatever. I'm tired anyway, I'm just gonna try to sleep.