✎ he's invisible // ch. 4

Previously:

And then, I felt something, a strong, big stuff in front of me, if was his chest.
I moved my hands up and touched his shoulders, then his cheeks, chin and even hair.

He was real.
—————————————— ┌( 👁• ́³ •́👁)┘——————————————
'Hey! Axel! How's it going?'

'Oh, hey Harley, I'm fine, just sleepy. How 'bout you?'

'I'm good!'

'How's your father?'

'Oh... he's getting better.. I think. He's still not moving or speaking, but he is breathing, and that's something at least.'

'Yeah.. he'll get better, don't worry. He's a strong person.' I tried to cheer her up after I kind of ruined the mood.

'I know. Thanks.'

After a few minutes of us talking about our homework assignment we forgot to do,the bell rang, so we went to class, where Brody and Hunter were. A few more minutes and the teacher came in.

'Good morning, class'

'Good morning, teacher.' the students are always saying that to the teachers, but I'm not the type to say that, and now I'm really sleepy so I won't ever dare to open my mouth anymore.

'Okay, did anyone 'forgot' to make the homework again? Or FINALLY, all of you made them? And don't you dare to lie to me, I'll check the answers.'

'I didn't' I said, proudly.

'M-me too' Harley talked after me.

'Same here' a girl at the back said.

'And why exactly?'

'Because.. I didn't have the time to do that...' I said.

'Oh really?'

'Yeah...'

'I gave you those homework from the last time you had class with me!.'

'I know.'

'It was three months ago! I was at the hospital this whole time!'

'Uh... right.'

'Whatever. I'm calling your parents.'

'Like they'll give a fuck..' I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

30 minutes later:

I fell asleep, I was so damn tired, why? Because the nightmare I had woke me up and made me stay awake the whole damn time! I was hella terrified! And yet, I fell asleep again and guess what, I had the same dream again! Ugh.

In this dream, we kissed for like, forever. I started to believe in him, I wanted to know him, see him, touch him. Okay no forget the last one.

'Mmmm~' I kept moaning, what can a kiss do to me! It was still embarrassing because I had never done this in real life, but I guess I kinda want to. Well, I really want to.

'Hey! Wake up!'

'U-uh?' Someone kept screaming in my head, telling me to wake up, but why? Wake up from what?

I opened my eyes to see my teacher glaring at me, and the whole class looking at me, laughing their ass out.

'W-what?'

'Uh, hello? Keep your dirty thoughts to after school! Gosh! I knew the principle should have canceled the s— education class!'

'O-oh! I'm s-sorry?'

God, I was so embarrassed, my friends would never forget that to me, the teachers, and the whole school! Everyone's gonna think I'm such a horny bastard.
Damn you the boy I'm my dreams! I don't even know his name so I'm gonna call him Mr. I. Want. To. Kill. You. Boy.

———————————————————— A/N————————————————————
So I updated twice a day.. because I can't sleep or do my school project oh my.
Well... hope you enjoyed I guess lmao xD bah bye!