✎ he's invisible // ch. 7

Previously:
'And.. now you're ignoring me. You guys are weird.'

'But hey, you have to deal with it. We're your friends after all, best friends, remember?'

'Unfortunately, I do. No give me this chocolate, I'm hungry.'

—————————————— ┌( 👁• ́³ •́👁)┘——————————————

It was 3 in the morning, I was tired as well but I told myself I'm not going to sleep,
I wanted to stay awake so I won't go back for the "boy in my dreams".

But suddenly, I heard a knock on the front door, I was pretty scared at first because, why would anyone knock at three in the morning? I took a knife with me and went down the stairs, slowly.. when I was in front of the door, I heard another knock, so I opened it.

But no one was there, I thought that I may be imagining things, so I closed the door, but at the second I did that, I heard another knock, I opened it fast, but no one was there, what I did next was probably stupid but I did it anyway.

I went out to the garden and saw a shadow staring at me, I was terrified, I just stood there, shaking, frightened.

'W-who's there?'

'.......'

I walked towards the shadow, still shaking, holding a knife with both of my hands, then, the shadow moved closer.

'I waited for you..'

This voice sounded so familiar, then it hit me.

'Y-you..'

'Yes, baby boy.. missed me?'

'B-but... h-how...?'

'Why so shocked? I thought you knew I was real..'

'N-no.. but I-in my d-dreams...'

'You'll never know.. maybe you're dreaming this right now?'

'I-I'm not..or.. am I?'

'Would you like me to help you figure it out?'

'A-ah what..?'

He came to me, I finally saw him, I saw his face, he was hot! Wait.. what am I thinking?

(Here's a picture of him, ofc he's not really the boy from the story, I picked random.)

I just stayed there, in front of him, he was shirtless

I just stayed there, in front of him, he was shirtless. He smiled at me evilly, I blushed for real.

'Do you still believe it's a dream, baby-boy?'

'I-I....'

I can say that I was truly shocked, I couldn't even move or talk.

He stood in front of me and looked at my lips, then he kissed me, it felt so real so I knew I was definitely not dreaming, I don't know why I did that, but I kissed him back.
Just the thought about me dating him made me wrap my hands around his neck.

Maybe it's because he's hot... yeah.. that's possibly it. I can't fall in love with a person I just saw. He pulled away and bit his lip.

'W-what's your name..?'

'Ace Campbell.' He said smiling.

'I'm-'

'I know who you are, Axel'

'H-how-'

'Let's just say, I have my own ways...'

'W-why are you doing this? I never met you before, y-you can't just appear out of no- where in my garden!'

'But guess what.. I did it anyway..'

'So I'm gonna make this clear for you, m'kay, baby?. From now on, don't talk to anyone you don't know or trust. Don't fall in love with anyone, or even like someone.
You're mine, copy that? Mine.'

-613 words-
——————————————ヾ(◡﹏◡✿)ゞ——————————————

A/N- so.. from the longest chapter to one of the shortest- k. I'll try to update this story and finish him already, I don't think it's gonna have so many chapters because I'm coming closer for something I wanted to do, so it'll be the end in there, so yeah.
Thanks for reading, vote if you want to(: bah bye! -Alex-