✎ he's invisible // ch. 6

Previously:
She ran out crying. And she said I'm pathetic? Yeah, totally.

Angie's POV:
Ah! He should have known with who he's messing with..

The boy from Axel's dreams's POV:
No girl.. YOU should have known not to mess him.haha..
—————————————— ┌( 👁• ́³ •́👁)┘——————————————
' Then I told her that I never heard of her.'

'Seriously? You don't know who Angie Emerson is?'

'.. am I supposed to know?' I said as I raised an eyebrow.

'Dude! She's Miss. Nelson's daughter-in-law! She can get you expelled!'

'Why would she do that? I only rejected her, not a big deal.'

'Oh, that's what you're thinking, let me tell you something about her..'

Flashback

'Hey Brody..'

'Sup, girl'

'I wanted to ask you something..please be honest with me.'

'Go for it.'

'Your friends t-told me you have a crush on me..is it true?'

'Who told you that?'

'Y-your friends.. like I said..'

'I heard you, but who?'

'I- I don't know their names..'

'Genders?'

'Uh.. t-two boys..'

'Then you must found the wrong Brody'

'W-what do you mean?'

'I only have one friend, she's a girl, her name is Harley.'

'Y-yeah! She told me that! Sorry I was thinking about other boys.. hehe.. so she said exactly like that: "hey, Angie! I wanted to tell you a secret.. but don't tell it to anybody, aight?".

'So I told her, "sure, I won't tell. What is it?". Then she whispered to my ear:
"Brody has a crush on you.. he's my friend, so don't tell him that I told you."

'And.. that was basically it...so..do you really have a crush on me?'

'Are you lying to me? We're you faking all of it just so I can date you?'

'What? Of course n-not! She really told me that!'

'Why would she? Do you think she would have been happy if we were together?'

'Y-yeah! she said we will be so cute together and she'll totally ship it.'

'Okay, fuck off. Harley is my girlfriend,k? So she will never say that! Now go! Do what you're doing to everyone! Go and report me to your mother! Say I did something horrible to you and fake cry in front of her! I don't care!'.

end of flashback 

'And yeah, after that she actually did that and I got expelled from school for 5 months, and when I came back I got detention for 4 weeks because she told Miss. Nelson I tried to take off her clothes without her permission! She's insane.'

'God.. she's actually a psychopath..! What do you think she's gonna tell the principal? (Miss. Nelson)'

'I don't know.. but it's probably not gonna be good, she had something like 50 exes this two years, each one of them ended up in the hospital, or got kicked out from school'

'I feel bad for them'

' Nuh, you really shouldn't, they agreed to date her after all and they all knew who she is, except for the first one, of course.'

'True. Hey, where's Harley and Hunter by the way?'

'Oh, Harley is at the hospital with her father, he's not getting better, unfortunately.. I can't go with her because I skipped too many classes.'

'Oh.. poor Harley..'

'I know..and about Hunter.. I actually don't know, I haven't saw him from last week actually. It's pretty suspicious'

'Well..the last time I saw him was when we had our sleepover, he acted a bit creepy, I got really scared..'

'What do you mean? What happened?'

'He knew everything about me, and when someone sent me a message, It was from an unknown number, he got really curious and he said that it was the guy from my dreams.. the same one from the dream I had in class.. uh yeah..'

'Damn.. creepy.'

'I know, right!'

'We're you talking about me?'

'AHHH!' We both screamed.

'Omg bruh! Don't do that!'

'Do what?'

'O...kay'

'am I scaring you?'

'No! It's just.. uh.. chocolate anybody?'

'Yeah! I want one!'

'And.. now you're ignoring me. You guys are weird.'

'But hey, you have to deal with it. We're your friends after all, best friends, remember?'

'Unfortunately, I do. No give me this chocolate, I'm hungry.'
——————————————ヾ(◡﹏◡✿)ゞ——————————————
A/N- k, so I think that's the longest chapter in this story for now.. hope you enjoyed! Yeah, three chapters a day, and I have a zoom call in 6 hours.. (It's 2AM right now) so.. bah bye!