✎ he's invisible // ch. 3

Previously:
what does it means? What moment? And how am I gonna meet him in my dreams? Whatever. I'm tired anyway, I'm just gonna try to sleep.
—————————————— ┌( 👁• ́³ •́👁)┘——————————————

I fell asleep, and you know what's gonna happen, right?.
I had this nightmare again, and then, he was there, suddenly, he started talking
For the first time.

'I told you I would see you again, baby boy.'

'W-wha-' I started but got interrupted by him. He kissed me.

'Mmm..'

After a few seconds, he pulled away.

'Still tastes so sweet..' what the hell?

'W-who are y-you!'

'It's me, sweetheart. Don't act like you don't remember.' Sweetheart? Bish only my grandma can call me that.

'Remember what?!'

'I texted you, sweetie..'

'U-uh?'

'Oh come on, I said we'll meet again, didn't I, baby?'

'I-it's not you.. you're not real.. you're just a... I don't even know! You're nothing! I don't know who you are and what are you! And please stop with this sweet talk, I don't even know you! You're scaring m-me!'

'Don't be scared, honey.. I'm not here to hurt you.. I'm just here to protect what's mines'

'Yours?'

'Yeah... you!' He said and then kissed me, it felt like kissing the air, because there were clearly nothing, only a black room?'

I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back, it just felt so good.
I felt something biting my bottom lip, even sucked on it, I moaned. What?!

Gosh that was so embarrassing, but it didn't stopped me.
We kept doing that for minutes, that felt like hours, I just couldn't stop.

He touched my chest, and then he grabbed his hand under my shirt, I nearly got a heart attack. He stayed like this and I just wanted him to keep doing that. Crazy right?

I tried to move my hands, to see if there is really someone, something.

And then, I felt something, a strong, big stuff in front of me, if was his chest.
I moved my hands up and touched his shoulders, then his cheeks, chin and even hair.

He was real.

———————————————————— A/N————————————————————

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but it's not like someone reads it anyway🤓
So... yeah, weird and stupid part but this all I got. It's 2AM and I have a work to submit tmr morning and I didn't even started. Oh well(; bah bye!