✎ he's invisible // ch. 10

Previously:
'K-kid? I'm very sorry to tell you that your friend, Brody Stone, had committed suicide an hour ago..'

'W-what!?'
————————————————— ˖° (꒷ຶ⚇̯ ꒷ຶ) °˖—————————————————

At this moment, I was speechless. I couldn't talk or move, I was paralyzed.
The police told me where Brody was and I started running, tears fell down my face and everything was blurry, when I found the location they took him, I saw an ambulance in front of me with people taking a body into it.

"Excuse me? Do we know you?"

'Y-yeah I m-mean no! I-... is t-that...'

"If you're talking about Brody Stone then yeah, it is, you know him?"

'Y-y-yeah....' I said, in disbelief, while sobbing.

"Oh, then I'm sorry for your lost, sir."

'L-lost?!'

"Yes, I'm sorry."

I couldn't keep talking to him, all I wanted was to believe it was a dream, I fell down, I didn't even saw where I was, I just sat there, crying, but that was until I heard a voice, a voice I already heard before.

"Hey, don't cry, baby..."

'W-what?' I could hear someone talking to me, but all I saw was nothing.

"Don't cry, angel..."

'Who...'

"Already forgot me?"

'....you..'

"Yeah, me. Now don't cry baby, okay?"

'What? Y-you expect me not to cry! My best friend died! My second best friend is missing! The last one I don't even know where he is!'

"He's right here..."

'What?!'

I turned around and saw Hunter standing behind me, emotionless.

'H-Hunter..?'

He came closer to me and pinned me to the wall, and talked.

"I guess you may have thought that Ace won you this time.. but I'm not giving up just yet.."

Who's Ace? And what does it means "won me"?

"Ace is my god damn brother, the one you keep talking to in your so called nightmares!"

Wait what?!

"Stay. The fuck. Away. From him!"

What the hell is going on?

Hunter and Ace I guess, started fighting there, and all I could do was to stand and watch them, trying to realize what just happened, not forgetting about Brody's suicide.

Everything was so fast that I began seeing things but blurred, after a few second I fell on the floor, but before that I could hear "Axel!".

When I woke up, I heard someone saying "Axel! Axel? Are you awake?"

'W-What...?'

I opened my eyes and blinked, I saw the guy from my dreams...

"Hey, baby.. you okay?"

"Shut up, don't talk like you're dating or something.."

And then I heard Hunter, standing right behind my back.

"We're not, but we will, trust me.."

'H-huh?'

"Nothing, baby.. go rest..."

I went back to sleep, not really knowing where am I, even though I shouldn't have because I missed something I shouldn't.

"Axel is mine, and he'll always be mine, and if I can't have him, no one can. Especially not you, Hunter.."

—————————————————* (ง ˃ ³ ˂)ว ⁼³₌₃⁼³—————————————————
497 words.