Chapter 4- He just felt sorry for you

•••••••••
Draco's POV

I was kind of annoyed with the way Potter just brushed me off but you know he might be feeling a lot of emotions since coming back to school.

"Are you okay Draco?" Griffin asked slowly and I nodded with confusion. The page was filled with pictures of Harry and me, laughing, talking, holding hands.

I shut it immediately looking at my friends with distaste, "What are you gawping at arseholes."

"You need to calm down," Blaise said softly

However I didn't feel like getting lectured so I stormed off to Harry's dorm. I wanted to piss off someone and Diggory was the perfect person.

"Harry?" I called at the door,

"Y-yes," he asks with a confused stutter

"Can I come in?" I ask quietly, my anger relinquishing.

"Of course!" He smiled warmly.

"Malfoy..." Cedric asks cautiously, getting up off the bed and standing next to Harry.
"I came to ask if we could hang out." I smiled sarcastically.

"I-," harry started

"Harry and I have something planned,"
Harry looked sad but tried to hide it. I've known him for so long I could see right through his poker face.

"Oh - yeah I forgot, sorry Draco maybe next time," he closed the door slowly but his eyes telling a different story.

I stood there in awe, did I really just lose to Diggory? I knocked on the door again more aggressively. Cedric opened the door and stepped outside, closing it behind him. He was  livid a slow fire burning behind his eyes.

"Don't you get it Malfoy? He doesn't want to hang out with you, anything you had, everything you had, is done - is over,"

He took a step closer to me his wand pointed directly at my adams apple.

"he just felt sorry for you,"

"But-" I was cut off as he lowered his wand and leaned to closer to me taking in a hushed tone.

"Stop trying to be his friend and hanging around with him like a little parasite. You're a Death Eater and nothing will change that,"
I winced as flecks of spittle fell on my face making me want to squirm.

With that he turned around,  "And don't bother trying to tell Harry about our little chat. Who's he gonna believe, a Death Eater or his boyfriend," He closed the door and I was left there with angry tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.  Did he really just feel sorry for me?

I stormed to my dorm and drew the curtains around me looking at the page that was filled with pictures of Harry and me, laughing, talking, holding hands.

I felt mad at my self for feeling this. I knew he was lying, I had to be lying I needed him to be lying. Otherwise...

I shook my head refusing to think about the endless conspiracies and theories that where are about to make a tornado.

I clutched the book tightly to my chest letting out a sigh before closing it.

Malfoys get what they want and all I want right now is to be friends with Harry and I'm not going to let Diggory ruin that for me.

Harry's friendship is one of the only things that keep me sane and I'm not going to let him take away my sanity.

•••••••••