Chapter 5- Sorry isn't enough

••••••••
Harry's POV
2 months later

Cedric seemed angry. Like he was on his male period or something
"Ced, you ok?" I asked quietly.
"Shut up for one second." He looked at me angrily, flashbacks of my muggle school, people insulting me and yelling at me flooded into my head.
"Oh-"
"I told you...TO SHUT THE HELL UP!" He yells, I freeze. Cedric never yells at me.
"You know what? I'm fucking tired of you. Sit down and do something that doesn't include pissing me off!" He tried to compose himself and sat back down throwing his hands in the air.

My chest clenched in guilt, I sat on my bed and pulled out 'Percy Jackson' this muggle book series I'm reading.
"Sorry..." I whispered to him, as he walked out.

Again

"Sometimes sorry isn't enough," Cedric rolled his eyes and slammed the door shut. I guessed he had plans for prefect duties or something like that as we were talking about it the previous night.

sometimes i could help but wonder if anything i do will ever be enough for him.

will I ever be enough for him or anyone?

••••••••

Ced walked in with a lopsided smile, in other words, drunk.

"Hey are you-" I was pushed down onto my bed with force

.
"Heyyyyy." He slurred and I felt his hot, foul, alcohol-smelling breath on my face.

"Cedric Diggory you are drunk," I said firmly but I had no strength compared to him. I was really 'short for my age' as said by Draco and Blaise, 5'7 is tall on many peoples terms -whereas all my friends were fucking giants.

"Soooooo?" He whispered, "I'm really sorry Harry I was being a big meanie," he whispered, draping his arms sloppily around me.

"I'll not accept your apology until you're sober," I said pulling his arms off me ,

"I love you this much Harry," he said while spreading his arms to show how much he loved me as a five-year-old would, he did so whilst straddling my waist and kind of making me wince from his weight.

"Okay, You love me a lot but can we go to sleep now?" I giggled as he shook his head furiously.

"I'm not tired I'm wide awake as you ca se....." his voice trailed off.

I waited for him to move to his bed but instead he curled up on mine, I definitely wasn't ready to sleep in the same bed as him so I went to sleep on his, I know he was drunk but he said he loved me... but I wasn't sure I could say it back,

why couldn't I say it back?

........

Draco's pov

I watched as my best friend sat next to Cedric yet again. What did I do wrong?
"Guys ? are you sure Haz isn't avoiding me because he hates me and doesn't want to spend time with me," I asked worried, Pansy rolled her eyes

"For the hundredth time this week, he has a boyfriend Dray, of course, he wants to spend time with him, but that doesn't mean he won't ever spend time with you." Blaise nodded in agreement but that little kinky shit tried to go back to another make-out session with Griffin. However, he was quickly met by Griffin's hand pushing him back to where he came from.

"Listen, me and Harry made friends in our fifth year." Griffin started, putting a hand over Blaise's lips and pushing back to his seat, "And he hates losing friends, so do not worry about it,"