1: Signal

Team prime was busy doing Primus knows what with their charges as  Ratchet was busy typing away on his computer.

 A signal flared up and the alarm blared, Ratchet grumbled to himself before shutting the alarm down and gasping at the screens.

 "Is everything alright, Old Friend?" asked Optimus, sensing his friend's concern.

  "There's a high-frequency signal due south of here on an island with an embedded message," he said in return typing on the controls once more.

 :{ This is the ship known as the. . .Forge. . . My name is Scarshadow. . .we require. ..medical. . .please. . augh}: the message cut off shortly after the scream.

  Now the others had turned from their work or play to look wide-eyed at the screen, fearing the worst.

  "What was that?" asked Miko in a soft voice, unlike her nature.

   Optimus shook his helm clearing it of all the horrid thoughts and said, "WE must help them, they may be Autobots." 

 Ratchet nodded taking his cue and powering up the ground bridge, so the team could transform and drive through.

~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~

Walking along the front of a forest Optimus was on high alert listening for any sign of Decepticons.

  The smell of burning metal reached the team's senses and made their sparks clench.

 "Optimus?" asked Arcee pointing to a burning pile of metal; the ship known as Forge.

 He nodded in acknowledgment as they moved forward, Energon leaked out of the ship and swam in a river of glowing blue as they walked into the ship.

 "What do you think happened here?" asked Ratchet as Optimus kicked the door down.

 "I do not know," he said his Saphire optics scanning the wreck, "Autobots split up and search the vessel report emeditly when you find survivors or require insistence."

 The team broke off in pairs and disappeared in different directions.

~~Outside the Forge~~

A boy pulled to a stop in front of the Forge on his bike. "Hey dad you can tell the team I found the ship from the signal," there was a pause as the  person on the other side spoke, "yeah, it's in pretty bad shape, it's leaking and flames seem to be flaring on the other end."

  The boy ran a hand through his golden blonde hair and sighed, "I know to wait for the 'bots." he said when the ship suddenly lurched forward with an erry groan.

~~With Bumblebee, and Arcee~~ 

 The ship jerked forward with an eery groan causing the blue and pink femme to lose balance and fall into BumbleBee.

 "Thanks, Bee," she said cooly standing up again.

 :{No problem.}: he whirled happily. 

 A groan of pain cracked the silence like a whip when a pair of glowing pink optics looked at them through the shadows.

 :{Uh Arcee?}: asked BumbleBee as he watched the optics come closer when it hissed in pain and fell back into the shadows.

 A voice in the shadows called out in a quiet fearful voice, "which faction?"

The voice was from a femme but it was weak and she seemed to be in pain.

"We're Autobots, what about you?" called Arcee.