11: Stone Cold.

~~Envy's POV.~~

The snow crunched under my heeled boots as I walked through the dense trees, the winter scene was beautiful.

 The white snow reflecting the golden sun as it rose, with the trees holding blue crystal ice leaves.

 It was beautiful, I felt happy almost to be in the outdoors as I wandered around the frozen wonderland.

 Breathing in the crisp cold air I walked up to a large tree, There were branches like stairs leading up and a nook I could easily hide in.

 After climbing up to the top and settling myself comfortably on the branch I closed my eyes letting the sleep I lacked reclaim me.

~~??? POV~~

I hid in the dense forest trees, my metal plating blending in perfectly. My plan was almost complete.

I just need to kill the girl.

I was so close to finishing her off that day, but the Autobot scum had to interfere, like always.

"Jemstone, Get ready to retrieve the vermin," I said, as the minicon looked up at my steering wheel.

 "Are you crazy?" she hissed looking at the human through my front window, "She'd kill me." 

I laughed dryly at JemStone's arrogance, "Normally. But we stripped her of her power and strength, we have her in the bag." I said cockily as she glared at my dashboard before sighing.

 "You owe me though," she said as I opened my door letting her out.

Jemstone's tiny weasel body scampered across the white snow, her lavender and pink body standing out.

A/N: My drawing, sorry for the weird setting of it, my camera edit was being stupid. :)

I sighed as she climbed the branch. I was starting to think keeping the minicon was useless as she picked up the young human girl in her sleep.

 As Jemstone carried the human to me, her black and blue optics widened as her pink wings flared up as she hissed in pain, dropping the human in the snow.

 I gasped, as Jemstone fell backward in the snow with a soft thump.

I Activated my holo form and Ran to Jemstone, she was shaking, her black and blue optics looking up at me with sheer terror.

"They're here." was all she said.

I nodded picking her up and caring her to my alt mode, where I put her in my backseat I turned to the human as she sat up looking around with a confused expression before her teal optics landed on me.

 I smirked as I shut my door and walked towards her.

"Hello, Envy," I said, her optics widened as she stood up in a graceful movement and ran. 

I Smiled at myself, Oh, how I love a game of run to be killed.

 ~~Envy's POV~~

I couldn't believe it. Wouldn't believe it.

The man ran after me, his glowing violet eyes following me.

I ran out into a clearing as I reached for my phone. Taking it out I dialed the emergency line, it was time this man took a nap, in a cell.

 "Come here, Envy!" He shouted, I didn't bother to look at him as I ran through the open field.

Dispatcher, what's your emergency?

I stopped running and turned towards the man with a smirk.

"I'm b-being chased by a mean man," I say my voice switching to that of a little innocent girl who was terrified.

Okay sweety where are you?  asked the dispatcher.

"In the Griffen Rock woods in the clearing," I answered, smiling at the man as he stood by the tree line.

Sweety, there's. . .there is no clearing in Griffen Rock woods. she said.

I froze, I knew what she was getting at, "You mean-" I was cut off as a loud crack whipped the air.

Don't worry sweety, the rescue team is on their way, just hold on and don't move. I nodded as I held myself perfectly still. 

The trees cracked as a grey creature flew up into the air diving down onto the thin ground near me.

 His one red eye was overlapped by two scars, his ear looking like someone ripped out part, with his black red wing scared and ripped.

"Hello," he said as he reached out a raged claw towards me.

I hissed as I turned, I couldn't see the whole ground anywhere just the white, so knowing where to go I was stuck in the middle of a lake, awaiting rescue, again.

 I took a shaky step forward as the creature behind me laughed waiting for me to fall to my death.

 I heard a cry and looked out to see my Visions flashed through my mind as a wolf ran onto the ice her black coat glistening with the ice and snow that was now falling from the sky.

 She stopped suddenly as the ice cracked again spider webbing up and around me.

I was going to die.

The forest was getting colder as the snow started to fall.

I stepped forward again, my mind reeling as the wolf's blue eyes watched me quietly.

Stepping lightly I made it only four steps and the ice started cracking again, I was so not ready for this.

All I wanted was a nice walk in the forest, a clawed hand grabbed my shoulder as the thing behind me smiled darkly his black fang stained with red.

 I smiled weakly as the ice gave way beneath the creature and he fell through, I hit the ice as he fell into the freezing water trying to drag me with him.

 I held my ground as the ice around me froze.

Looking up at the sound of paws I looked over at the land as the team found me.

 "Envy, ye alvite?" asked Earthquake from the other side, her accent the only thing I tried to focus on.

"Ya," I said, I slowly stood up, I saw the she-wolf in the corner of my eye as she watched me from the land.

"Careful!" called Dani as she tied a rope around her waist, "I'm coming to get you." 

 I nodded as she made her way over slowly taking her steps away from the cracks.

As she reached her hand out for me, I slowly stepped forward.

As I reached out to take her hand The ice gave a soft groan as the ice shattered from under me, I smiled up at Dani as the ice gave way and I fell in the water-filled my mouth and nose as I tried to swim up but only hit the ice.

I couldn't see in the dark dim water as my breath hitched as I inhaled ice water. banging my fists weakly on the top I heard faint muffled voices calling my name as they tried to find me.

As I forced myself to stay awake a clawed hand grabbed me and drag me further into the dark abyss of the lake, black spots filled my vision as the last thing I saw was a paw break the ice and a muzzle of a wolf grab me from the claws.

 As I felt the claws rip at my skin as they tore my jacket sleeve off, everything went dark.