4: you're what!

A/N: So this is how I'm writing this book now it will be POV's from my OC's and a few others here and there And maybe normal POV. I now have the teams of the shipwreck, so everyone's at their bases, ok? 

  Well, enough chit chat, let's get to the story! :) 

~~Elaina's POV~~

I was a caged animal. Tied down. Pain. 

I knew I shouldn't have taken that offer from that kid. Shouldn't have gone to the mall with her. But no; I was stupid with fear I could easily break by following orders.

 "You stupid, ignorant waste of space!" hissed the woman I wished I never met. "You should be dead, but then I wouldn't have this fun time either."

 "get. . .Fragged!" I yelled as she kicked me in the gut again making me gasp for air.

 "Aww, that's no way to treat your loving mother." she mocked taking one more swift kick to my gut before turning and leaving the room.

 I picked my trembling body off the ground staggering to the window. looking out at the dark rain clouds made me choke back tears.

 Why me?

I couldn't help but cry. After a while, I stood wiping my tears away, it was feeding time.

 I snuck out the door since my foster parents were sleeping and ran through the pouring rain to the back of the house and up the ladder of the old rickety treehouse that was there for the Kanels' real children.

 When I reached the top I swung open the door, carefully closing it behind me I turned on the small lantern, enough light was casted able to see the small bundle in the nest of blankets.

 I picked it up and held the tiny child in my arms, a small smile on my face. My blonde hair curtained my face.

 Shoving my hair over my shoulder I watched as the small navy blue eyes of my son open. his fuzzy brown hair spiked from the humid air.

 "I'm sorry I left you here," I said.  

 Cradling him against my chest, I picked up the small diaper bag and backpack with the spare money in it, I carefully tied them to a rope and let them down slowly to the ground n order to keep my cover.

 Then I took the chest sling and wrapped him in it to keep him from getting wet and easy transport.

 I slung the two bags over my shoulder and walked down the sidewalk with my hand held protectively over his head.

  A little while later I found a bench at a bus stop with that canopy-like roof, setting the bags on the ground I heard a soft whine from my son.

I set him on the bench with a nest of blankets as I fished through the diaper bag where I drew out a bottle with water in it, I then got out the formula and measured out the correct amount, shaking the bottle I picked up my son and rubbed the bottle nub against his lips where he then opened his mouth to suck out the milk.

 Sighing I sat on the bench, I was a failier. I couldn't take care of a newborn and myself alone.

 I know what you're thinking; how old are you? Answer eighteen.

  I don't know how but nine months later I had this beautiful baby boy to which I named; Samuel, or just Sam for short.