2: Help.

Pacing through the ship's cargo hold a black and white femme growled in frustration as the ship lurched forward sending her toppling to the ground.

  Hissing she stood up and started pounding on the door "Let me out of this piece of scrap!" barked the femme her optics flaring with rage.

 She then coughed and fell to her knee plates as she was overtaken by her coughing fit. "Frag," she choked.

 A metal wolf walked over to her a smirk on her dermas, "We told you to not wear yourself down," she stated as she folded her sky blue and white wings neatly behind her back.

  The femme glared at the wolf and leaned against the wall her energy drained, "I like to see you go and tell people about your problems first," she hissed, The wolf growled softly when a voice broke them from their death wish.

 "Enough, I'm tired of you guys fighting." said a softly sweet voice of a metallic snow leopard as she jumped from a crate to the ground soundlessly.

 The femme looked to the minicons with a sense of anger before it was washed away when the snow leopard climbed into her lap.

  "Augh, I wish someone cared enough to get me out of here!" she shouted glaring at the closed door.

 just as if on cue voices were heard outside as the femme scrambled to her peds pounding the door once more shouting for rescue, "Let me out! Help! You glitches get me out!" she shrieked her energy dizolving as she curled in a ball on the ground her mincons taking over with the pounding on the door.

  "We'll get out right?" asked the innocent minicon, her youngness showing as she spoke.

"I hope so," said The femme looking over her shoulder to peer through a small crack in the door to see at least three figures moving outside.

  "Eclipse, what happens if they know who you are, would they leave us to die?" asked the young feline.

  "Shadow, I don't know." replied the femme her shoulder plating slumping in defeat.

"Hello? Is someone out there?" cried the small being.

 "They're not going to come, Shadow, they don't want us." said the ice wolf her wings flaring as she jumped to a crate to glare at the door.

"I know, I just wish they would." Shadow said solemnly.

~~with TigerSwollow~~

The femme was now laying on the ground rasping for air, now that she was free from the wall.

 TigerSwollow's injuries were much worse than the first through of them, her gash was large and dark blue energon poured from them as the medic tried to stop the flow.

   this femme was about the same age as Optimus or Ratchet, she was dainty but could definitely fight someone larger than her if need be.

  Coughing the femmes pink optics glowed with pain as if a silent wishing for it to end.

 "where's Honeyscar?" she choked her optics shuddering as she clenched her servos into fists.

 "Who?" Asked Arcee from her corner.

  "Honeyscar, she. . . she needs the help and Earthquake! The sparklings!" the older femme said her optics flashing open as she tried to get up.

 "Easy, we'll find them." said Optimus looking at Arcee and Bumblebee who nodded and ran down the hall.

~~back to the tied up femme~~

The femme struggled against her restraints as she tried to break free, her spark beating faster and faster with each passing moment.

 "tell me, where is Eclipse?" he said his voice like sandpaper, his blade was only inches from her vocalizer as she tried to get away.

 "I vill neva 'ell ye." she said spitting the gag out, her voice in a thick accent.

 "Then you will just sect to be." he mocked, bringing his blade up again, bringing it down in a deathly manner he stopped short when he realized what was behind her.

 A sparkling. big round and fearful scarlet optics, just as his own. "Earthquake?" he questioned looking back to the green optics of the femme who stared him down with a look that could kill.

 "Neva mind yeself, ya, slagga'" she cursed him pulling her restraints again with a more might and force than before, almost squirming under his gaze.

 "Earthquake, why not join me again we could be rulers of this and every planet." he said a smug look on his faceplates. 

 "Megajon ye could go an' frag ya self iv ya tink dat vill 'appen." she said trying to hide her sparkling from his look.

  "you think you have a choice how cute." he mocked, picking up the sparkling as the Earthquake struggled to get out and protect her young.

 "I vill kill you!"she screamed as he walked out of the room, "I'll make ya pay!" she cried coolant running down her faceplates again.

  All was silent with just the sound of Earthquakes tears and the grunts of a waking Heatwave.