INITIAL RESULTS for GENERAL FICTION

This is just the initial results for General Fiction. Final Results will be posted soon.

JUDGED BY luckynadine

Seath05  Who the B  (Arcanum Series 1)

TITLE: 4/5

BOOK COVER: 4/5

BLURB/STORY DESCRIPTION: 7/10

The blurb is okay but not that catchy enough. I think the blurb is very narrow na na-limit lang ang characterization ni Tempest sa pagiging b*tch. Granted, Tempest is a b*tch but then again you don't want that to be her only characterization throughout the story. She needs to be dynamic since she's your lead. Ang kaso, sa blurb pa lang nalimitahan na ang kaniyang character. You didn't manage to give me that "ump" factor para mas abangan ko pa ang mga magaganap sa buhay ni Tempest.

PROLOGUE: 12/15

No'ng nalaman kong si Queeny ay nanay ni Tempest, medyo na-off na ako kung bakit iyon ang ginawa mong prologue. You can come up with better prologue than that. No offense, but your prologue wasn't enough to hook me as your reader. Hindi mo naibigay sa akin ang layunin ng prologue and that is to give your reader enough gist about your plot. Confusing din ang labas at medyo pumalya in terms of appeal. I think mas okay kung sisimulan mo sa isang scene kung saan made-define talagang si Tempest ang black sheep sa kanilang pamilya since gano'n ang pinakahulugan ng blurb mo.

**

Megamind_black135  Almost a Love Story

TITLE: 3/5

BOOK COVER: 4/5

BLURB/STORY DESCRIPTION: 9/10

I like it, from construction to what you're trying to build up in this story. However, siguro maglagay ka rin ng ilang detalye para sana mabigyan ang readers ng isang bagay na p'wedeng kapitan sa description mo nang sa gano'n ay mapapapindot sa read button.

PROLOGUE: 12/15

The thing about your prologue is it wasn't really a prologue. You see, naglalagay ng prologue sa isang k'wento para mailahad sa mga mambabasa ang kabuuang konteksto at ilang detalye ng story na magiging dahilan upang kapitan ang story mo through inclusion of some events na nangyari na o mangyayari pa lang. For your prologue, it's incomplete and I noticed an awkward paragraph phrasing. You see, kung gaano mo binibigyan ng effort isulat ang mga kabanata, dapat gano'n din sa kung paano mo sisimulan ang k'wento.

**

JDesteen Stella the Bitch: The Game of Revenge

TITLE: 4/5

BOOK COVER: 4/5

BLURB/STORY DESCRIPTION: 8/10

The blurb is complete enough to give the readers the details to what to expect but not too much that you'll spoil it. There are just grammatical errors and awkward sentence construction that should be taken into consideration.

PROLOGUE: 13/15

I'm sorry author but I need to judge your story according to your prologue✌️ Stella's voice is pretty loud and b1tchy, very coherent to the characterization you want to give her. Now, going to how you executed the prologue, you managed to give me the exact details again kung anong ie-expect sa k'wento and napanindigan mo ang essence ng paglalagay ng prologue. There are just grammatical errors like proper subject-verb agreement and the right use of tenses for you action words. You should also take into consideration the choice of words in narration para mas maging appealing sa readers. But Stella's character is strong and you showed me a promising story of revenge on your prologue.