ROMANCE BATCH 2 RESULTS

ROMANCE Batch 2

Judged by iluvY00ngi

' ENTRY 1 - Simplicityiscute
Falling For Mr. Cold Hearted

° Writing style - 17/20

° Plot - 18/20

° Flow - 23/25

→→→→→ Total - 82/100

Critique:

P.S. This isn't as detailed since I couldn't take note of each errors, and please don't be offended, just think that this is for ur own betterment. Anw, without further ado, let's get onto it.

• First the book cover—it looks good but the background isn't very new. I've seen a lot of books with the same BG in this platform—it won't leave out a unique vibe.

• I noticed that u often put apostrophe to (ding, rin, din etc...) which is unnecessary. Gagamit lamang ng apostrophe on every contraction words such as; no'n = noon/niyon, do'n/ro'n, = doon/roon, he'll = he will, we'll = we will etc...

• Also the proper usage of Dialogue and Action tag, nung una maayos naman yung iba kaso patagal nang patagal, I noticed madalas na sumablay. Anw, I'd suggest u just search for the difference of the two if us aren't sure how to differentiate.

• Rin/Din, Rito/Dito, Raw/Daw etc... Nang and Ng. Totally understandable though that u sometimes gets confused with this. Anw, share ko na rin ang alam ko about this topic. P.S. Pardon me if I am wrong, I literally based this on my own understanding.

 > Nang - Used in the beginning of a sentence. In between of repeated verb and on a adverb of manner. You can also use it as a substitute of Para and Upang. 
 > Ng - When answering a question like; what & when. Stating a possession and when it's about time and date. 

> Use rin/raw/roon/rito when the preceded word ends with vowels, semi-vowels which is w and y.
> Use din/daw/dito/doon when the preceded word ends with consonants.

• You used too much ellipsis. It's unnecessary. You could just add 3 dots and it's enough.

• Vocabulary. I noticed madalas ka malito with; their/there, your/you're.
> Their - Sa kanila.
> There - Doon/Roon.
> They're - They are/ They were.
> Your - Ownership. Sa'yo.
> You're -  You are. 

That's all, good luck. Stay safe and keep writing!

🌟🌟🌟

' ENTRY 2 - Franz_Zirconia
Eclipse

° Writing style - 16/20

° Plot - 17/20

° Flow - 23/25

→→→→→ Total - 86/100

Critique:

P.S. This is only written with the hope that it might help u improve. Don't take it the wrong way and instead take it as a motivation.

• Book cover, I'm not entirely sure if the color of the fonts have something to do with the plot or not, but I think it would look better with a plain one. Also the subtitle, I think it's too spacious. Though, all in all, it looks good and I'm curious about the reason behind the moons on the background.

• Like what I've said—the comma and period is very important since it separate one sentence from another. It will indicate when to stop from reading and when to continue. Point, never forget to place commas. Don't neglect it for it is very important.