Chapter 1

"God Dammit! I have school today!"

Its a Monday morning and you are totally not ready for school. Your mother calls you to come get breakfast while you struggle to get up.

"(y/n) honey come get breakfast!"

"(y/n)?"

"(y/n)! You better not be sleeping in!"

You hate Mondays, you wish you could just skip them. They are the worst but you don't want to upset your mother.

"Coming mother!"

Before you leave your room to get breakfast you look at your Bruno Bucciarati and Leone Abbacchio plushies in your bed. You have severe jojos bizarre adventure brainrot. You are obsessed and it is a daily part of your life. You just loooove Bruno and wish he would smother you in his titty windows.

"Morning sweetheart. I made you some eggs and bacon."

"Morning mom, thank you."

Your mother is an amazing cook but her boyfriend is an even better cook. You always look forward to breakfast with them. Since you were adopted you never experienced a good breakfast before so you enjoyed them all.

"Hey honey we have some news for you."

"Yes mom?"

You nearly shit yourself from those words.

"So we did some research on your ancestors and turns out your great great great great grandfather was an Italian mafia boss with a humongous fortune."

READ WHAT IS UNDERLINED

What? Wait WHAT? I'm Italian? But I'm so pale! I thought Italian people were very tan.

(you could switch them to tan and pale if u want, whichever suits your s/c)

Your mother continued

"Apparently we are in danger if you are around us or living with us."

You were so surprised. You had no emotion because you were so upset and your mother didn't seem upset at all. She is pregnant and has not told you yet. She knew this would be happening so she prepared.

"(y/n) honey... you are being disowned and sent to Italy very far away from here. We cannot afford to have someone with that blood around our NEW family."

As she put her hand on her stomach.

"Wait mother why?"

You wonder to yourself what you did wrong.

What did I do? Why me? All my friends left me and now my own family? I knew I couldn't trust anyone. Everyone is always against me.

Dear god i made this (y/n) so emo LMAO

Your mother sent you off to school. It was a crappy day. Your ex bffs bullied you. You were sick of living. You already had no confidence in yourself whatsoever and no self esteem. So this was just great.

When you got home your mother made you pack your things and brought you to the airport. A flight to Italy was going to take awhile and you had to do it alone.

"Bye (y/n)"

"Bye mother"

You didn't see her as a mother anymore. She was sending you off for something that you can't control. Tsk.

You entered the airport and went to your terminal since your mother set everything up beforehand.

(I haven't been to the airport and rode a plane in awhile so I dont exactly remember how it goes)