Chapter 5

Bruno Pov

After the meeting with Sage and introducing them to the gang, Bruno was tired so he made his way to his room. He figured Fugo or Abbacchio could show Sage where they could sleep.

I hope their fine with sleeping on the couch for tonight, thats the most we can do for now since we do not have a room prepared for them. I hope the boys treat them with respect while I'm not there.

He continued to worry for a bit but brushed it off and decided to go to sleep.

Fugo Pov

Sage, Narancia, Fugo, and Abbacchio are all chilling on the couch watching The Night Before Christmas.

Fugo looks over towards Narancia and Sage to see them sleeping on each other, he was getting jealous.

Narancia is so lucky, their so cute laying against him sleeping peacefully.

Fugo was starting to get sleepy himself and decided to go to his room and go to sleep. Leaving Abbacchio, Narancia, and Sage the only ones still on the couch.

Abbacchio Pov

Damn everyone went to sleep, I guess i should as well.

Abbacchio got up and walked over to the kitchen to put his wine glass in the sink, then went to his room.

Once he was in his room he started to talk to himself

"Damn they are totally my type, too bad their not interested yet, all I have to do is wait until i get to know them and then I can make my move. For now all I have to do is make them fall for me but thats going to be hard. Everyone else is probably doing the same thing as me, tsk."

Abbacchio thought over his plan many times then decided to go to bed.

He was right, Sage is a attractive, their badass and a strong stand user as well even though they don't know what they can do, who wouldn't want to get close to them.

~Timeskip~

Bruno Pov

Bruno was the first person to wake up in the morning, since he wakes up quite early compared to everyone else, so he decided to go make everyone breakfast.

He stretched before getting up to get ready for the day. He made his way to the bathroom in his pjs. He was wearing soft white pajama pants with his signature black dots. He also had a matching t-shirt with the black dots. He decided he would change later. He brushed his teeth, did his hair, and put some slippers on. He then made his way to the kitchen.

"Hmm I guess I'll make them some omelets. That'll do."

Bruno then make 5 omelets, one for each person including himself. As he's cooking, he notices Mista making his way to the kitchen.

"Morning Mista"

"Morning Bucciarati"

"What are you making?"

"Omelets, here's yours."

Bruno hands Mista an omelet.

"Thanks Bucciarati, also any missions for today?"

"Hmm not that I know of, the only think right now is I have to bring Sage to the prison to do the mission to join Passione. So technically today is a break for the gang."