Chapter 4

Bruno proceeded to call the number on the note.

"ring" "beep" "sorry this number is out of service"

Dammit

Bruno had to resort to his plan B. He proceeded to make his way back to Abbacchio and Fugo. They were joined by Narancia and Mista.

"Abbacchio, inform Narancia and Mista on the current situation then I will explain more."

Abbacchio told Narancia and Mista on the situation at hand. They were now curious.

"Ok so now that everyone knows our situation I can explain more. I tried to call the number attached to the note and it said that number was out of service. Meaning now we have to look for them ourselves. Their "name" is Sage. They around (age) years old and (height). We need more information on them. I need you guys to do some investigating on who they are and what they can do. Ok gang, get to work."

You were nervous.

What if they are actually a bad person? What if they belong to another gang? What if they betray us?

Abbacchio saw Bruno stressing out and put his hand on Bruno's shoulder.

"Don't worry Bruno, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"Thank you Abbacchio"

(y/n) Pov

"Thank god I escaped Abbacchio's wraith!"

You were running away for quite sometime and was tired so you decided to stop at a cafe for a drink.

You ordered a drink and some Tiramisu then proceeded to sit down at a 2 person table when a handsome man walked in. He had a black bob with bangs and a white suit. You knew immediately.

BRUNO FUCKING BUCCIARATI IS BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS ME

You started to fan girl as he ordered a coffee. After he ordered he then started asking random people questions. Every person he asked said no. Until it was your turn.

He approached you and sat down next to you.

"Good evening."

"Good evening to you as well."

"Say do you know someone by the name of Sage?"

"Yes I do whys that?"

"Oh? Would you mind telling me about them? I'm looking for someone by the name of Sage. Apparently they are (height) and around (age) years old."

You were about to shit yourself when he said that.

Fuck I dug myself in a hole. But wait, maybe I can help passione if I show myself. I guess that'll do.

"Oh sir you are looking straight at them"

He tensed up. He found you. He was scared you would retaliate if he asked you to come with him but you knew the outcome.

"Excuse me but are you saying you are Sage?"

"Quite yes my name is Sage."

He began to test you by pulling out his stand to see if you saw it, you then asked him if he is trying to threaten you. He replies

"Well if this goes in a direction I would rather not have it go, then yes"

"But Sir Bucciarati, I am agreeing to go with you"