six

VI. BATHROOM ESCORT !

 BATHROOM ESCORT !

"y/n!"

y/n sidestepped, allowing hinata to continue recklessly rolling down the hill and into bush. there was no way y/n could stop him so....

"are you okay?" he asked, his hand reaching out to peek in the bush where hinata was. hinata's head popped out from the bush, a large smile plastered on his face.

"yup!" on the inside he was actually dying from embarrassment, he couldn't believe he just embarrassed himself in front of y/n! "actually, i was wondering if you'd come to my volleyball game today? i mean you don't have to if you don't want to but—"

"sounds fun." y/n said with a kind smile, grabbing hinatas hand and pulling him out of the bush, "shall we walk together?"

y/n l/n thoroughly scanned the team in front of  him resting, he didn't see hinata though. he frowned, "uh, kageyama!" he called out, earning the setters attention. "where's hinata?"

"bathroom."

y/n nodded, walking down the hall to hopefully meet him outside so he could wish him luck before the game starts. he perked up when he saw the familiar ginger hair.

"got to watch out..." he heard hinata mumble to himself, "this is a very dangerous area."

"why?" y/n asked, peeking around the corner with hinata. hinata jumped in fright, holding his arms out as if he was going to fight y/n.

"oh...it's just you." he sighed in relief, pointing towards the bathroom, "i really need to use the bathroom...but i have to make sure there isn't any enemies around first."

"how about i take you? i'll protect you from everyone." y/n asked, holding his hand out for hinata to take.

hinata tried to hide his blush as he took y/n's hand, hinata felt like a child but he couldn't deny the butterflies that swarmed in his stomach as y/n glared at anyone who looked at him. "i'll wait out here for you, okay?"

hinata nodded once, pushing open the door and immediately running into someone. "watch where you're going!"

"i'm sorry, i'm so sorry!" hinata spoke, earning y/n's attention. y/n stood tall behind hinata and glared at male who yelled at him.

"who do you think you're talking to?" y/n pulled his best angered face and put a hand on hinatas shoulder.

"hm? oh you're just a junior high kid." he said, face softening when he glanced between the two, "i'm sorry for yelling at your little brother." he said ruffling hinatas hair.

hinata slapped his hand away, "i'm a first year at Karasuno High School, Hinata Shoyo!" he exclaimed, "we're going to win and go to nationals!"

y/n laughed nervously, as hinata continued to speak, "hinata, it's like you're trying to get yourself beat up." he said once the other male had left.

"s-sorry!"

"no problem, hurry and use the restroom before the game starts."

"wow hinata! you're even cooler in a real game!" y/n said excitedly, meeting karasuno in the hallway after the game. "you guys were all great!"

hinata blushed, rubbing the back of his neck, "thanks y/n."

"please give me a list of your games so i can come if i'm free."

hinatas eyes sparkled as he looked at his crush, he wants to come to more of my games?! "i will, i promise!"

"oh! i also your note yesterday...i've been waiting to kind of confront you about it..." y/n said sheepishly, blush dancing along his cheeks as he rubbed the back of his neck. "i-i mean i feel the same way...you're really nice and stuff and we got to know each other pretty well...i like you too..."

hinata blushed, but he was utterly confused on what y/n was talking about, he hadn't written a note. "a...note? i didn't write one."

"you...didn't? i-it looked like the same hand writing as the first one you sent so i just assumed—oh my god this is embarrassing hah, just f-forget what i said." y/n said with an awkward laugh.

"y/n—"

"oh! would you look at that my fish is calling me, see you!"

hinata watched as y/n ran away with a confused face, what just happened?

"boke hinata boke!"

hinata turned to see his teammates looking at him with disappointment (tsukishima was actually trying his best not to laugh at hinata). "what did i do?"

"that was a confession you idiot!" kageyama yelled, karate chopping the human tangerine on the head.

sugawara turned to nishinoya and tanaka, who were slowly trying to slip away, "did you write the note to y/n?" he asked sternly.

"uh maybe?"

"and why didn't you let hinata know beforehand?!"

"we may have...forgot!"

"idiots! i'm surrounded by idiots!" sugawara then placed a gentle hand on both yamaguchi and asahi's shoulders, "not you guys."

narita and kinoshita gave an offended look, how are they idiots? they barely even had any fucking screen time and the were idiots?! what the fuck?

"kageyama stop hitting hinata!"

NOTE .

um can the weather please get colder already damn 😡😡 this chapter was pretty....😬 my bad guys 😔

😬 my bad guys 😔