Ten: Bikes?

"What do you want Jessica?" I groan as I answer her on the phone.

"When Bella and I went out earlier." She starts. "She jumped on the back of some rando's motorcycle and was gone for like 5 minutes and talked about how she felt such a "rush". I think she needs some like, professional help."

"Well that's not your call to make Jessica." I say as I hang up the phone. I walk up the stairs to Bella's room. She's sitting at her computer emailing "Alice".

"So what happened at town earlier ?" I ask as I lean on her doorway.

"I just saw a movie." She mumbles. I stare at her and she gives me a side glance.

"So what about the part where you could have gotten kidnapped?" I question. She closes her computer and turns her chair to face me.

"Don't tell Charlie." She says.

"Going was supposed to help you." I start. "You were supposed to go out and hang with friends instead of being stuck her moping around about your boyfriend who dumped you."

"I'm not moping!" She yells. Then Dad comes up behind me.

"What's going on." He asks.

"Nothing." I state and walk to my room and shut the door. I'm not sleeping beside her tonight if she's gonna snap at me because I'm stating facts.

I get ready for bed and put my nightclothes on and get comfortable. I call Cam and I lay there and talk to him before I hear my bedroom door open. I look up and see Bella.

"I'll call you back." I say and hang up.

"I'm sorry." Bella says as she sits at the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. You just don't understand." She turns her head to look at the ground. "You don't understand how much I love him. How much he loved me."

"If he loved you he wouldn't have left." I say scooting over to her.

"He left because he loves me." She explains. I lay my head on her shoulder.

"You're right." I say. "I guess I don't understand." She sniffles as a tear drops from her face. "But hey. You need to start getting better. Dad is seriously getting worried about you." She nods her head. "And I need a ride to Jacob Black's tomorrow to pick up my car." She giggles.

"Okay." She says. "What do you need to pick up your car for?"

"Earlier on the way to La Push it broke down." I say. "Jacob is fixing it tonight and it should be ready in the morning."

"So Jacob's good at fixing cars?" She asks.

"Yeah." I smile. "He's even building one." She looks deep in thought. "You okay?"

"Yeah." She says standing up. "Just tired. I'm gonna head to bed." I nod my head and turn off my lamp after she walks out.

"Cailyn wake up." Bella says as she nudges me awake. I open my eyes.

"I'm up." I say, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "I'm up."

"Good." She says. "You're gonna help me move these bikes."

"Bikes?" I ask. She nods her head. I slip on a pair of sweats and a t shirt and she leads me outside. She's talked more these past couple hours than she has in the past four months.

"Joe said we can take them." She says as we stand next to her truck beside the old bikes. I know Bella will be no help in getting these bikes up so I call Jamie.

She only lives a couple blocks away so she runs over here and it takes up a couple tries before we get one of the bikes onto the bed of the truck while Bella warms it up.